how to add 100+ videos on your site per day ?

alextammmm

i see some JAV sites add like 100+ videos everyday, i can't believe they add it one by one, 100 videos each host, if you have 5 hosts, you need upload 500 videos. that doesn't make any sense,even if you rent a dedi server, download 24x7, and then remote upload to each host, that's a lot of work.

you guys have any idea how they did that? did they use some API service like 2embed?

BTW, 2embed looks so easy to use, why the file host doesn't provide service like this?

5 comments
Sorry mate but what kind of loser you are? I just logged in after 8 years of inactivity in this board because this post made me rage.

With a 1 GBIT dedi I can upload 10.000 Files a day to 5 Hosts and post them on random sites it is no problem. If I do it with my barely hands I can also post 500-800 Files a day.

If you want to do this aswell, so improve yourself by optimizing your processes. Where you get your content from, how to upload it, how to get the descritption and most important how to efficently post them on your site.

God damn

Sorry mate but what kind of loser you are? I just logged in after 8 years of inactivity in this board because this post made me rage.

With a 1 GBIT dedi I can upload 10.000 Files a day to 5 Hosts and post them on random sites it is no problem. If I do it with my barely hands I can also post 500-800 Files a day.

If you want to do this aswell, so improve yourself by optimizing your processes. Where you get your content from, how to upload it, how to get the descritption and most important how to efficently post them on your site.

God damn
damn, you should teach me first, then piss me off. it's not cool you just piss me off and teach me nothing

i bet you mean use aria2 on a dedicated server to download, and use the API to upload, right?

Use Themacreator and Themaposter.

If you're in the JAV segment, they have full automation from javlibrary.com

The only problem is downloading because they are mostly torrents on slow public sites. And most high-quality movies are 5-6 GB or larger.

1 - Have a monitor folder setup in your torrent client either by hand or RSS.
2 - Then have Themacreator monitor that folder and let it make posts with covers, info and upload to hosts.
3 - Upload the posts automatically to your WordPress blog.

Regarding API services like 2embed.ru ... they make it easy to embed 100's of movies in a couple of hours. Take a look at the free MovieWP theme with integrated API service (2embed, vidsrc and more). See http://movietv.fun/ for an example. Or dbox.to

Be aware though, quite a few of these services disappeared, rendering your site worthless.

Last edited:
and you get no ppv revenue with api services.

for my uploading I use rutorrent to monitor IRC announce channels (faster than rss)al and download torrent files to watch folder setup in deluge and an on complete script that kicks off the rest of automation, like packing into rars and matching up sites to post on.

Back