Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

PayPal How to accept paypal payments?

Does anyone know if there is a way to accept paypal/payeer/paxum/card and etc payments that would be sent to me as crypto?

I need some service without KYC as I have customers who do not use crypto, but I can only accept crypto payments.
 

4 comments

Does anyone know if there is a way to accept paypal/payeer/paxum/card and etc payments that would be sent to me as crypto?

I need some service without KYC as I have customers who do not use crypto, but I can only accept crypto payments.
Test Whop. They accept paypal payments and they have payout option in crypto.

I know it's an old thread but this may help other people with the same questions.
 
Does anyone know if there is a way to accept paypal/payeer/paxum/card and etc payments that would be sent to me as crypto?

I need some service without KYC as I have customers who do not use crypto, but I can only accept crypto payments.

Tell them they can buy crypto with paypal

99% of the time the people who say they can ONLY use paypal are scammers. They'll send you a payment then later open a complaint with paypal and get their money back.

They can't do that if they pay for crypto.
 

About the author

SinfulAds
Active Member · Joined
Looking to grow organic traffic on your website? Want to rank your keywords higher? We have the solution - premium...
74
Messages
21
Reactions
8
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom