Status
Not open for further replies.

solanzz

How Social Network sites affect the people?

I have found some negative impacts by social network sites which is not fair I believe. In New Delhi, one of the facebook friends asked one boy to meet somewhere and they meet the boy. After that they forced to spend money in hotel and swindle money and his cellphone.

I don't believe this news and I wanted to discuss about the negative impacts from social network sites. Please give some tips to avoid this situation to make new friends in social sites.

6 comments
social networking sites delivers positive as well as negative output.It depends on you.It delivers positive result for internet marketer because they utilise it properly.But it has also negative impacts hence one should be catious in maintaining social media profile.

Social networks have a great impact on the lives of the people. People all over the world use the social networks for sharing content and connecting with people. For business, creating and maintaining a good presence on the social networks is the most important aspect.

I made a fake FB account on my EX-GF name and relished her all dirty pictures and videos.. (Is that make me a bad person?)

or

She left me at Valentine's Day and I already invested money, time and much more on her. And she could screw other guys life and pockets too. SO what I did, I did for good and good for the society. (Is that make me a bad person?)

You tell me. Is that kind of effects you are talking about?

Every thing in this world will have positive and negative impacts both, but negative spreads fast than positive and leaves no options rather than making it who gets attracted towards it. There are well educated people in this society who don't use Facebook means they are not bothered about it. There is a increasing number of people who got addicted to Facebook kind of things and it is like a drug to them. In a meeting Facebook officials only said "Go out there is whole big world there to make more contacts than on Facebook"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back