Status
Not open for further replies.

XPOZD

How screwed am I - defunct host?

Hi guys, I'm hoping for a little advice. For the past 6 months I have had a site and domain name hosted by Lilith Host. They have gone out of business and are no longer responding to tickets.

I was able to transfer two domains out to other hosts but the one that is connected to my most popular site shows up in their Client Area as 'pending' for some reason. Consequently I don't have access to the management tools I need to unlock it.

Has anyone been in a similar situation? Any advice?

Thanks

G

Last edited:
6 comments
I would check the whois data 1st.

If the whois email is protected try sending a mail to it & see if you receive it.

Problem solved. Got through to the host.

Hi guys, I'm hoping for a little advice. For the past 6 months I have had a site and domain name hosted by Lilith Host. They have gone out of business and are no longer responding to tickets.

I was able to transfer two domains out to other hosts but the one that is connected to my most popular site shows up in their Client Area as 'pending' for some reason. Consequently I don't have access to the management tools I need to unlock it.

Thanks

G

Problem solved. Got through to the host.

You got through to Lilith Host or through to their host? For anyone else in this situation, usually if they're just going out of business and are all paid up on their bills, their upstream hosting company can help out with the permission of the smaller operation like Lilith Host.

Thanks

G

Stay away from that host, they will be banned from here

If you are still having problems with this feel free to shoot me a pm and I would be happy to assist you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back