How much time Google takes to index new titles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

yashlets

Hello

I have udpate my meta titles and descriptions of pages sine 3 weeks. But google yet not indexed the new one. How much time Google takes to index new titles after submitting new sitemap to the webmaster?

19 comments
it will take more then 2weeks so you need to fetch any page from webmasters tools and check that google get new titles and descriptions from your website or keep google indexing your old one and also if you are using cloudflare then you must purge your cache good luck or any other cache tools you have in your site must clean them

Add your page to facebook and you will be indexed in a day!

Hello

I have udpate my meta titles and descriptions of pages sine 3 weeks. But google yet not indexed the new one. How much time Google takes to index new titles after submitting new sitemap to the webmaster?

Depends entirely on how soon they find you. If you post a link on a highly trafficked source like Reddit then Google will pick you up within a few hours.

It depends on your page ranking. A good ranked page is more often crawled and modifications updated. Backlinks are the heart of SEO, so the previous replies would help you a lot :)

Does manually submitting the post link to Google for crawling helps? Cause every time I add a new post, I manually submit the post link for crawling.

Google Webmaster tools

normally it takes 2 weeks but if your meta is not indexed then you can go to google webmaster tools and fetch the page to index your site.

I will take maximum 2-5 days to index new title and meta tags by Google. On the other hand, if you want to index in less time then fetch your URLs in webmaster account.

Hello

theres no time maybe just 1 minute
follow my step

1. login to webmaster
  2. fetch as google then input your link
  3. if you done with check send to index
how did you know this? i have tried this step and i see my page on google with time 21 minutes ago
find this on google
tutorial Cloaking dan Doorway Pages blackhat seo
just page 1 about 1 minute i dont know

Hello I have udpate my meta titles and descriptions of pages sine 3 weeks. But google yet not indexed the new one. How much time Google takes to index new titles after submitting new sitemap to the webmaster?
theres no time maybe just 1 minute follow my step
  1. login to webmaster
  2. fetch as google then input your link
  3. if you done with check send to index
how did you know this? i have tried this step and i see my page on google with time 21 minutes ago find this on google tutorial Cloaking dan Doorway Pages blackhat seo just page 1 about 1 minute i dont know
Nice tips, I wanna try! Indo bro? kasih tau caranya lewat PM dong thanks

It does not takes longer time, this can happen in just in 24 hrs, if this is not working you can use Fetch as Google in webmaster.

Add a sitemap to your site if you can, personally I prefer to let Google find me by itself. Just to give you an idea I started a new WP site 8 days ago and 75% of my pages, categories, tags are already indexed and 2 days ago I started receiving SE traffic. After that its a mater of day before each new page get indexed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back