How much money do you make online every month?

How much money do you make online every month?

• $0-$50

Votes: 25 21.2%
  • $51-500

Votes: 40 33.9%
  • $501-$1000

Votes: 21 17.8%
  • >$1000

Votes: 32 27.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you make money guys?

[mod]returning banned users do not get to ask questions here[/mod]

Last edited by a moderator:
how to earn with blogging

Blogging is one of the best way to earn online.

- create a blog on a good niche like tech news, how-to guide, tutorials, fashion style. Regular update it with Quality content and ofcourse unique (dnt copy paste from other sites).
- Do SEO, linkbuilding, manage social networks, tell people to join your blog, manage a subscriber list.
- when reach to around 1000 UV daily, apply for google adsense. If google will not approve you try any other. But google adsense is the best for legit sites.

Roughly 10000 uv per month = 200-250$ (this is a rough estimate). Actual earning depends on your niche, ads placement, traffic source.

One another way to earn online is youtube videos. If you have talent, create some exciting videos on anything. you can try tutorials, online lectures, funny clips, live clips etc. (But all should have your own copy right). Spread them on your facebook, twitter etc.

Youtube pay 0.50-2.50$ :facepalm: for 1000 views. this is also depends on location, your audience etc.

Youtube pay upto 5$ for 1000 to partner channels.

PS : Keep in mind, that blogging is a slow process, things needs time to built like fb fans, twitter followers and subscribers. Dont think about any money atleast 6 months. you need to dedicatedly work around 6-8 hours every day to do all things.

Hope it will help you to move on.

Thanks
- mann

Last edited:
how do you make money guys?

[mod]returning banned users do not get to ask questions here[/mod]

Primarily I place bulk buys for my advertisers through various ad networks and individual websites. Ive built some good relationships over the years and thats allowed me to get higher rates and then give those offers out to other people that I trust. So far its been lucrative but there's no doubt aobut it this has taken a lot of years to build.

Not much nowadays. It is a far cry from the heyday of hotfile etc.

I bought an apartment with money earned from hotfile. Filesonic paid for the down payment for a SOHO studio I bought a while back.

When I work daily I make around 600$-800$ monthly.
When I am lazy and work few times a week then I make 200$-300$monthly

I earn around $400 doing this and that. I'm building up my websites so I'm putting all that back into them. So I'm balancing off at $0 :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back