How much is the site worth for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

devilsgal

Hi,
It's not that i am planning to sell my site anytime sooner, i am just keen to know that how much is it worth for?

site: http://www.simni.info

few weeks back it had around 3000 visitors daily..now i dont have much time to look after it plus the autobot which does posting on it broke days back...also the footer appears to be messed up after i changed its theme..i got no time to manage it...any kind of help will be appreciated

regards

9 comments
You can never really know as it is only worth as much as someone else is willing to pay for it, but you can use website like WebSiteOutlook.com:

simni.info has 421207 traffic rank in world by alexa. simni.info is getting 2611 pageviews per day and making USD 7.83 daily. simni.info has 1593 backlinks according to yahoo and currently not listed in Dmoz directory. simni.info is hosted in Netherlands at WorldStream data center. simni.info is most populer in MACEDONIA, THE FORMER YUGOSLAV REPUBLIC OF. Estimeted worth of simni.info is USD 5715.9 according to websiteoutlook

if you are really interested in Selling then You must post the Thread in Buy sell trade maybe, buy Posting this you won't get any Worth Prices!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back