How much do you think I can sell this site for?

Should I sell my site?

• Yes

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I could not care less

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kundurocks

Hi,
I have been spending some time on my site ExploringPC.com, and I think I won't be able to continue it anymore due to real life.
Fact is I had worked quite a lot on getting everything setup (theme editing, standard SEO, proper plugins, social network building, 6 months LiteSpeed hosting) and would not like to see it go all in vain. Hence I decided to sell off my site. This is my ownership proof.
Twitter account is also incuded.

However, I need some advice form you webmasters before I decide anything.
1) Should I sell off my site? If not, why?
2) How much should I sell it for? (Keep in mind all of the stuff mentioned above and below are actually true. Also, since it is in the experimental state, its using a nulled Genesis framework (~$60 USD), but the theme itself is free to use.)

I have always taken advice from WJ ever since I joined. So here I am again, asking the same.

Kindest regards,
Kundu

Last edited:
7 comments
I dont see anything special with your current site actually...
98 Indexed pages only, no PR, too low Alexa ranking, GTMetrix rates it B.

Excluding the indexing time for Google, and Alexa's noticing time, I would say its less than 1 day job, a couple of hours actually, given time 10-30 days and it can be progressed better for ranking on Google and Alexa.

Am I missing anything in there ?

@new_boy:
Well no tbh. There is absolutely nothing special. I just wanna sell it off.
I looking for suggestions for reasonable price you know. Like 10 USD for the domain. And like 4 USD for the six month hosting (web hosting was a discounted offer ofc).

So that brings us to what 14 USD. I was thinking maybe like 20 or so given the ready made solution.

What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back