How many website do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
136 comments
And one more question...You manage them with your full-time or part-time job? Does it take you a lot of time to do daily?

More than 10, but I control thousands.

How can you manage 10+ website daily. You do it manual or automatically?

I currently run 10+ adult sites in specific niches.. automation is the key! having coding skills helps a lot. Once I build a site I, I try to automate as much of it content as possible and keep an eye on it for 2-3 months and then rarely go back to it..

How can you manage 10+ website daily. You do it manual or automatically?

I currently run 10+ adult sites in specific niches.. automation is the key! having coding skills helps a lot. Once I build a site I, I try to automate as much of it content as possible and keep an eye on it for 2-3 months and then rarely go back to it..

Could you please share the way you did with automatically. Any plugins support you to do that?

Could you please share the way you did with automatically. Any plugins support you to do that?

No plugins, I build custom scrapers scripts to fetch the content I need for my sites daily

Just a general thought.. it would be nice if when talking of the number give a short description of the web genre (Main Content In It)... nothing long just short

HI,

For me, I have one started 4 days ago, it takes much time to manage and building it. Sometimes I feel a lot of stress.
Love to share

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back