1. simpolguy

simpolguy Banned Banned

Jun 28, 2017
    How many people you can follow in a day in instagram and twitter ? please answer guys :)

2. Royalrevenue

Royalrevenue Active Member

Jul 6, 2013
    numbers not fixed, it depend how old are you on their platform

3. cpi31

cpi31 Well-Known Member

May 29, 2013
    I guess there is no fixed rule on how many people you can follow but you should not start following 1000 of people within a very short time. I mean to say try to keep the process as natural as possible.

4. rivaledreview

rivaledreview Member

Jun 28, 2017
    One of the main factors holding you back is the amount of time/effort you are able and willing to invest across the social networks.

SocialClimbr, is a fantastic solution, because it allows you to manage all of your social media profiles at once.

We wrote a full SocialClimbr Review which may be of interest.

5. BittFox

BittFox Active Member

Nov 3, 2017
    Not sure about instagram but with twitter for newer accounts if you follow to much you get locked out and have to do phone verification, sometimes theyll ghost accounts. If the accounts new i'd retweet and tweet stuff for at least a month before doing mass following.

6. maxbeesley

maxbeesley Active Member

Sep 25, 2017
    You can follow up to 100 profile in a day on twitter. About Instagram, I am not sure.

7. lebar.123

lebar.123 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2017
    From what I know for Instagram you don't have any number to impose you a limit.

8. SharonK

SharonK Member

Nov 17, 2017
    Following more no of clients of the the same expertise will definitely lock your account. It is better to strategise and follow various people of different strata and interact with them.
    Interacting is more important so that you would be a genuine client.