Status
Not open for further replies.

dWhite

Just curious to see how many of you here are using Google+? Have you found it to be useful for you? Have you had success or failure with it? Do you engage with other people on the network?

14 comments
I have a account along with facebook but I do not use either. I use Twitter the things I hate most about it is the 140 character tweet limit and spaces are counted to and the 2000 follower limit

I used to use Google+. It seemed like a great place for smart, intellectual discussions, but not so good for getting sales and generating interest in your commercial interests. So, unfortunately, I dropped it from my "to-go" sites. It's a good platform, though. Definitely.

The thing what most webmasters dont know is that google+ is a follow rather than facebook like being a no follow if webmasters promote their products via google plus then their products can be ranked well in google search engine

I have never used Google+. Actually, I have never even considered using it, although someday I probably have to sign up because Youtube, Google Play and other Google services force to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back