how many of you are using an adblocker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
128 comments
I am also using it. Since I am not from a English speaking country those ads are useless to me.But when I visit a website of my country definitely I disable my Ad-blocker. Because sometimes I may find valuable thing to buy from a local store.

Sometimes site owners are using exclusive amount of pop-up ads.Which not a good thing form both side. Visitors will not visit the site again because of those annoying ads.Then webmasters will not able to get steady income because of the low traffic.

I use adblock pro & adblock plus & only disable them for a couple of sites, anywhere else is just too bad, especially filehost sites.

it's only a matter of time until the percent of adblock users will rise to 50% and then publishers will be forced to either block entrance with adblock or close their website.

I'm using it. I got tired of these fucking image hosts with 1,000 popup ads.

I whitelist websites I visit regularly that don't overdue their ads.

I think every body is tired of f**k**g ads while browsing,I also use Adblock extension in chrome but some times it will also stop working on some websites i don,t know why?

I'm using Fair Adblock (by STANDS) now. You can block everything just by click on it !! This is the best chrome Adblock addon I've used so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back