How long does it take to recovering ranking in Google?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonth321

My traffic was literally (and depressingly) cut by %75 due to all of the website downtime I had been experiencing using Nameheap as my webhost. My website was in a constant state of error 500's for probably 1-2 weeks. I have since moved to Siteground, which is so much better, and they worked with me on dialing back a few RSS functions to make sure that I did not over-extend on resource use, but the errors are gone for the foreseeable future. However, Google has a very tiny drop of my pages indexed and my traffic is still down by the %75. All of this server move happened within the past week.

Does Google come back and re-crawl and at re-index after a period of time? (hopefully)

3 comments
Log in to ur google webmaster tools ,at crawl error ,mark all error to be fixs ,and it will up ur content very fast.

Sent from my MI NOTE Pro using Tapatalk

[FONT=&amp]Google has repeatedly said that they are using more than 255 factors in their ranking algorithm but the most important factors that are also related with [/FONT]how long it takes to rank in Google are the following:
Age of the domain
Clean domain
Competition for the keywords you want to rank in Google
Author Trust
Type of content (news item, article, image etc.)..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back