1. toomy

toomy New Member

Jun 9, 2014
    Setting up a site and domain for a friend, got all the correct meta tags, robot.txt and sitemap.xml, the domain did have a spam maker against it which has been removed but google still haven't indexed the site?

2. webbuilders

webbuilders Member

Jun 24, 2014
    Indexing may take some tine, build some good quality dofollow links from other websites - it will speed it up. Add a website to Google Webmaster Tools and Bing/Yahoo websmaster tools.

3. Tijan15

Tijan15 Member

Nov 3, 2013
    As someone incorrectly mentioned above that indexing a site takes some time. The truth is that it takes less than that. It could take a site 1-3 days to get indexed instead.

4. lache

lache Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2011
    Use Rich snippets and google will take much more attention to you website. Provide true details and don't use fake traffic hitleap, addmefast and other s****. If you have all clean google will index you page < 3 hours after sitemap ping.

Keep your website with an bounce rate under 50% and google will index you website much faster and you will see much good serp results.

5. little113

little113 Member

Jul 1, 2014
    Does your sitemap auto ping Google? If yes , then you should wait. Getting at least 1 do follow backlink will definitely improve the waiting time.
    However it depends on many factors. I had sites which got indexed immediately (few hours) and i had sites which got indexed in 1 week. I have to admit that the faster ones were built on CMS (Wordpress)

6. cloudcandy

cloudcandy Well-Known Member

May 22, 2014
    Google takes some time to index your website, make sure to keep your bounce rates low.

7. kelly45789

kelly45789 Member

Jul 4, 2014
    Well google take atleast 10 to 15 days for indexing normally but if you add your site in google webmaster it will take 3 to 4 days to index your site.

8. phpfreelancer

phpfreelancer Active Member

May 14, 2014
    If you create your account on webmaster tool and submit a sitemap there and submit the pages to index this will help you.

9. drewjcb84

drewjcb84 Active Member

Jul 22, 2014
    Creating a Webmaster account and submitting a sitemap will surely fasten the time required for the indexing.

10. Patuk

Patuk New Member

Aug 2, 2014
    • Create your content
    • Submit site to Google Webmaster
    • Create G+ link to your site
    • Setup Google Analytics
    • Submit site to other directory!
    I think Google will index your site 1-3 days

11. alex719

alex719 New Member

Aug 19, 2014
    Why you didn't buy a new domain and throw out the headache of penalized domain.

12. ZettaGeorge

ZettaGeorge Member

Aug 18, 2014
    For me it usually takes 5-10 days to get indexed. Even the domain is not new

13. aprile

aprile Member

Sep 15, 2014
    From my own experience: Create a short video, upload it to youtube with a link to your site in the description. Your site will get indexed very fast!

14. nada_book14

nada_book14 Active Member

Aug 2, 2014
    You need to check you webmaster information for this website. If the website is not indexed by the search engine then you need to send them a request to index your website. If you have got any penalty then need to remove that penalty problem and resubmit your website to the search engine.

15. Roggerz

Roggerz Member

Dec 11, 2014
    Google index Very slow new domains for last 1-2 months... :-\

16. sampendleton

sampendleton Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2014
    There is actually no certain time on how often search engines index a websites/webpages.
    It has been said the often a site is updated the often it will be indexed too.

17. seoservice

seoservice Member

Oct 2, 2014
    Googlebot to crawl your website and add it to the Google index. then Once Indexed your website in google , you get conformation from google webmaster tools.