How do you verify MoneyBookers bank account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LEVAC109

I don't know where to put the following information on my bank account website.

Code:
Account holder:    Moneybookers Ltd.
Bank:    Commerzbank
City/Town:    Frankfurt
SWIFT:    COBADEFF
IBAN:    DE23500400000581732500
Account currency:     EUR, USD, GBP, CAD, JPY, SGD, HUF, AED, SAR, QAR, MAD, JOD, TND, OMR, RSD, RON
Reference:     168XXXXX   Your user ID - MUST BE PROVIDED!

I want to verify so that I get higher limit.

8 comments
Click on View limit, then check "Verify your bank account" and click "Proceed with verification". Then you have to select the bank account you want to verify.

What you posted are just the bank account details of moneybookers needed when depositing.

I thought you want to verify your bank account? I wrote the needed steps to do that.

No need to put those details somewhere in order to verify your account.

I thought you want to verify your bank account? I wrote the needed steps to do that.

No need to put those details somewhere in order to verify your account.
I need to deposit something from my bank account to moneybookers in order for the bank account to show "verified" instead of "registered". Right now it's showing only "registered". It says, I can get bigger limit if I can make it to "verified" which is the depositing part.

Okay, well for me it says only this:

We will send you a dummy payment with a very small amount to the bank account which you wish to verify. In the reference field of the payment we will include a unique verification code. This code you will have to enter after you receive the payment in the same section of your Moneybookers account where you requested the verification.

So if it's indeed for some reason different for you and you actually have to make a deposit in order to verify your account, open up the money transfer form in your online banking and fill in the given moneybookers bank details and reference id. There must be fields for IBAN and SWIFT. I have no clue were you have you bank account etc. But I guess somewhere you will have such a deposit form with IBAN/SWIFT no? If not you may contact customer support of your bank. Maybe international transfers with IBAN/SWIFT must be unlocked first. I have no clue.

what is that referense code?

like i can send money to the bank number account but what is that reference thingy? important?

i am verify with adress moneybookers will send letter to your address and in to there have pin code to verify your account

I don't know but I'm currently in a legal proceeding against Moneybookers. They won't answer my emails or send me money owed to me for the last 4 months so I've decided to sue them and cost them more than the $63.32 they owe me. By witholding the money owed to me and causing me to be late and behind on a bill which I got fined extra fees for not paying the bill, I'm making sure they make up the cost of this as well as court fees when I sue them for withholding my money.

They are such a hassle to use and a dishonest company.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back