Skip to content
WJunction - Webmaster Forum

How Do You Name Your Files?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you guys name files you upload? With their real name or something else? If real name then do you use _ or maybe . between words or simple space? Does files get deleted earlier if they have real name? Im asking this mostly about movies.
 

3 comments

I Normally Upload By Short Name Or Some Code Like...

Never Let Me Go (2010)

NvrLtMeGo

And I Use Megaupload And Mediafire. No File Deleted Til Now.
 
IF u don't want that ur file get deleted . During uploading change the format.

Like main name = tees_mar_khan.avi
Name is = TMK.exe
 
I normally use the original release name.

Or I could do something like this:

Example of the release name:
Dynamite.2010.720p.HDTV.x264-KYR

Example of what I can call it:
DNMT2010720PHDTVX264KR.(rar or avi, depends on the requirements)

Another one:
Top.20.Most.Shocking.S03E01.DSR.XviD-OMiCRON

T20MS301 or T.2.M.S.301
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

About the author

B
Active Member · Joined
216
Messages
1
Reactions
18
Points

Advertise on WJunction

Reach 1000's of webmasters, hosts & affiliates. Banner & sponsored-thread slots available.

Contact us
Back
Top Bottom