How do you make money with link shortener?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cubez

There were few posts how people are making some money from link shortener services link adf.ly
How to make people click the link?

5 comments
Link shortener companies use interstitial ads. when a user click on the shortened link he first sees an ad and after 5 seconds moved to the link he wanted. The network pay you cpm for all the users that clicked on the link and viewed the ad.

I don't use third party services to make link shorter. If I need this I use own script on my domain. This way works better for my websites.

There were few posts how people are making some money from link shortener services link adf.ly
How to make people click the link?

You interest them so they want to click :) Like, shorten link to funny or interesting youtube video or story or news. Websites that make good money on link shorteners - streaming services for e.g.

I would suggest, stay away from these link shortner kind of money making techniques. They spam the shit out of internet. I tried my hand in one such sites and had made 50 dollars, but that site banned me and rejected my payment for no reason. Its all crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back