Other How do I get more followers on Twitter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

linkmaster

Don’t just chase followers. If you do, you could end up with lots of irrelevant followers who never engage with you. Instead seek to build a community of people who want to engage with you.

7 comments
Become follow-worthy. Have an interesting profile and content. Tweet often and use hashtags. Follow your followers!
The topic you are catching suspicious for the viewer. @@

Post Interesting Tweets

One reason why people will always follow you on social media is because of what they stand to gain or what interests them in your posts.

Just make sure you post what is helpful.
That way, you gain retweets which exposes you more to potential followers.

Getting followers shouldn't be a problem depending on your preference, you can always make use of some freelancing service on different kind of service you need. There's always a whitehat way of helping you get followers.

You can just try out these suggestions.
Twitter helps you to connect & share with friends.Using twitter you can tweet & follow people.
you can use these steps to get more folowers:
1)You can create your profile & add interesting content to it.
2)Often use hash tahgs (#) while creating a relevant content with specific keywords.
3)Tweet a daily post with new topics relating your business or ant other topic.
4)Follow people which follow tweets similar to your posts & let them follow you.
5)Try & always interact with people whom who are following or those who follow you by tweet or comments.
6)Always stay visible to your profile & follow famous people as well as ask them to retweet
7) Avoid people who don't follow you & consider buying some new followers.
I hope my suggestion would help you .

By sharing your informative posts related to your website on twitters by using proper hash tags. By doing this, you will get large number of followers for your website.

It's genuine way of gaining followers from twitter. If you had started new account then you can use some exchanging tool from online and make good numbers of followers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back