Status
Not open for further replies.
11 comments
Better E-mail them m8. You'll not get the best answers from here. There might be some sites who submit to ddl-shark but majority are katz <3 so E-mailing them is the best option :))

I think your site automatically gets on there whitelist is 100 of your sub's get approved.
OFFTOPIC: Is that your real picture in ya avatar :D

DDLShark brings one of the top 10 traffic sites, even if it is not maintained it is still at the top!

u wana get listed? easy! just get whitelisted in phazeddl and thats all, wait for sometime, phaze copies the whitelist file to other ddl sites every now and then.

I told you the trick ;)

DDLShark was great when h3x ran it, now it's ran by Phaze and not worth submitting to.

yup phaze really does need to put his act together his network of sites are pretty shit seen what hes done with my old site? United-DDL poor site put a lot of work into that <_<

stick to katz and atomicwarez, those are the sites i will be using when i Might do a new warez site :P

DDLShark brings one of the top 10 traffic sites, even if it is not maintained it is still at the top!

Top 10 traffic??? Ddlshark has Alexa rank 70 471, that's like 4k daily traffic. I know a bunch of 20-40k ddl sites and I personally run two of them plus a 15k site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back