How can I improve my website ranking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debasish

Hi All,
Hope you all are doing good.
One of my friend having a small website design by one small company and it is specially to compare service and offer you the top 3 packers and movers in Pune location. Here is my website: packersmoverspunerates. in
This basically to promote local business such as packers movers and logistic, transport and hotels. Currently we are working on top 3 packers and movers in Pune City and latter on we are going to increase the service and area.
If any website export is here help me to improve my website more so that I can get some more business and traffic. Also suggest me something important so that I can spared the business wings.
However, we are working for the keyword of www(dat)packersmoverspunerates(dat)in
Thanks

15 comments
Do you have an office location? I mean aside from having a website.
Because if you have I think it is best to get your business listed locally on google.
If you'll get listed it'll help your site rank and compete on search with relevant niche site.

In order to promote your website and to increase traffic, I would suggest you to use SEO, I think at first you need to learn from many famous and largest websites about SEO such as: Searchengineland, Searchenginewatch, Searchenginejournal, Moz,...they're all giving free basic SEO techniques that you can follow up and practice as well. After that, you should apply these techniques on your own website with your domain and hosting, try your best to practical daily as much as possible.

I believe that you can get the archive after some months you try hard.

Good luck to you,

Last edited:
Here are certain points which will make you think what would make your website good for online business:

Brand identity- A website and your business logo on it will create impression on the visitors. The logo says more words than your word. The designers are ready to create brand identity through images. Images play a vital role in creating an impression on the minds of the readers.

Visitors will stay- An attractive and friendly website will force the visitor to spend some time on the website. If the website is not interesting, then no visitor will spend more than a second on your website. Creation of good website is highly acceptable.

Increase in number of customers- When readers turn your customers, you will understand that your website is playing a great role. Your good looking website completes that 50% job and turn readers into customers.

Tough competition- Your Company is not the only company that deals on the particular product and services. There are many companies like you. So, your website should be fast, attractive and friendly to provide prompt service to the customers. Then hire the service fromprofessional website Design Companyand use an awesome website.

Content and web design- Both the things go hand in hand. No readers will read the entire content, but the bold text or headings should be catchy and should go well with the website design. Then only, visitors will keep an eye on your website and proceed further.

Accept the change- You are a businessman and not a web designer. The designer may not bring the exact design the way you want. There are certain rules that a designer has to follow and in such situation the words of a businessman does not hold any point. So, a businessman needs to accept the change as per the market demand.

Clear details- A web designer focus on each and every detail to make the website fruitful and attractive. The color of the website, font size, style of the website and many more will come under the clear details. A designer will focus on everything to enhance the design of the website.

Authentic service- Keeping in mind the price of the website design, the clients will receive the authentic website. One should research which service provider will give you authentic service on a reasonable price.

Flexible website- A friendly website should always remain flexible so that any changes can be easily made. It will help the designer, website owner and the customer to accept new addition.

Lastly, it is very important to find the best Web Design Company. Finding a trustworthy web designer is a big task. You should conduct an extensive research to choose which website design company is good for you.

Thanks Bruce Mesnekoff

Provide value to customers , readers and advertise your web for them

A site has to benefit for customers. If customers love your site, you get more traffic and make more sales. Google will appreciate your site.
You need to build your brand identity, provide the value of products and services than your price. Your support is good.
You should make your customer list and take care them, research their demand and provide more value to them
You should increase to advertise your web to your customers by many ways

I think you should focus on website's content. Content is great for both your website visitors and search engines. The more content you have, the more likely your visitors will stick around on your website. And the more content you have, the more likely search engines will be to put more of your website’s pages in the search index. Creating quality content for your website can be a huge investment, but it is worth it. Search engines will love it, and visitors will love it so much that they will share it on social media, leading to even more visitors.

1. Links Pointing to Your Website

One of the factors that contribute to a web page being considered "important" is the number of links pointing to that page. For example, if your page has 100 quality links leading to it, it will be ranked higher (in Google's estimation) than one that only has 20.
    But what are "quality" links"? These are links from other popular pages, that is, pages that have, themselves, many (quality) links pointing to them. (Yeah, I know. My definition is circular. And it's possible that the search engine has other factors that determine the quality of a link.)
    Anyway, in general, since Google ranks your pages according to the number of links pointing at your page, your site will do better if it has more links pointing to it.
  2. Your Title Tag

Google seems to give weight to the title of your page. By title, I mean the text that is sandwiched between the HTML <TITLE> tags in the <HEAD> section of your web page. If you use a Web editor that automatically inserts a title like "New Document", remember to change it to some meaningful text with your keywords inside to reap the benefit of this feature. Otherwise, your site will only feature in the search results when someone looks for "New Document".
    Note: by "keywords", I mean the words people will use when searching for your site. For example, if your site sells bicycles, then one keyword for it would be "bicycles", since that's the word you'd expect people to use when searching for bicycles.
  3. Your Page Must Have the Words You Think People Will Search For

Besides the title tag, if you want your website to feature in Google's results when someone searches for a set of words, say "Widget X", those words must actually occur on your page. Think about it from the point of view of a search engine. If you don't put the words "Widget X" somewhere on the page, how is the search engine supposed to know that the page deals with that topic? The search engine is not a human being who can draw inferences from the general tone and content of the page. Even if it can handle some synonyms, you're going to compete with other sites who have specifically placed those words on their site.
    I know this point seems self-evident (once you've come across it). However, from experience, many webmasters (me included) don't seem to realise ("realize" in US English) that when they are first starting out.
  4. Keyword-laden Links

According to a paper published by one of Google's founders, if the links pointing to your page has some words in them, those words will be regarded by Google as an additional indication of the content of your page. For example, a link with the text "Cheap Shoe Store" pointing at your page will cause Google to think that your page is relevant when someone searches for "cheap shoe store".
    However, my recommendation is that if you think a particular set of words is relevant to your site, don't rely on some random site on the Internet to link to you with those words. Put them directly on your page.

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Do you have an office location? I mean aside from having a website.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]Because if you have I think it is best to get your business listed locally on google.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]If you'll get listed it'll help your site rank and compete on search with relevant niche site.[/FONT]

How can I improve my website ranking ?

1) Create a quality content & publish the content
2) Post a new content daily to update your website
3) Use Alt tags & Meta tags
4) Use interlinking in your website
5) Target relevant keywords for your website
6) Make use of sitemaps
7) Post your content on relevant blogs
8) Comment on different blogs
9) Publish your content on social websites

I hope this will help you
Thank you.

You need some help to boots your site?

Feel free to visit our site Banners & Landers and we provide best quality of services in a reasonable price.
You may also drop me a message on skype: miro.netmarketing

It is better you start with on page SEO and have long term plans, I suggest White hat SEO.

After completing with on page you would need to look around for Quality link building, Guest submissions, Directory submission, Social Marketing.

Put your ads on High PR sites.

It takes time, but worth to follow rules of SEO.

In order to increase your website traffic and ranking, I would suggest you to learn and research about SEO, I think at first you need to learn from many famous and largest websites about SEO, SEM such as: Searchengineland, Searchenginewatch, Searchenginejournal, Moz,...they're all giving free basic SEO, SEM techniques and courses that you can follow up and practice as well. After that, you should apply these techniques on your own real website with your domain and hosting, try your best to practical daily as much as possible.

I believe that you can get the archive after some months you try hard.

Good luck to you,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back