Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I am interested in setting up my own site to host videos using ffmpeg for less size videos and do low budget.

But I don't sure from where start! and what is the best script?

i hear about Yetishare, XVS and i like XVS but that need high budget so there any suggests?

9 comments
Well, streaming servers will be costly too. So, if unfortunately you cannot afford xvs, then better avoid this as revenue in this niche is quite low now :(

Correct, most budget if not all budget servers do not allowed streaming.

I think that about 129 dollars or so for a basic streaming server.

Low budget and streaming do not go together. Perhaps you realize the headaches and the number of hosts which disappeared or modified their business plan.

We need a guy have experienced about xvideosharing and server side. We will optimization servers and installing xvideosharing addons......we r looking for a long term work
Contact in pm

kMQvWQ6.png

12cpl73.png

With about $250/month it will support about 12,000 users

NVJJnG5.png

yo ando en progreso de uno <3
I am in progress of one <3

Last edited:
True. i will start be server 24 TB just for me no need more its private host just me in future will upgrade .
You know any script free or low budget? and can do auto translate for movies/ series?
Post automatically merged:

interested! but what is languages you use in that script?

and price total script? Because I think 250/month if need your support right ?

Last edited:
Used technologies

Front-end:

Tailwindui, css, html, alpine.js, vxs,

Back-end:

PHP 7.4, Go ( microservices ), bash ( power shell's / and linux .pw ), node.js, C++, uses Rclone / FTP / SFPT and transcription services in addition to ffmpeg and php-ffmpeg, beanstalkd, uses min.io and rook.io for storage ( up to 7,120 PB ), uses ceph.io for node management ( similar to S3 )

the $250/month is the price needed to transmit to 15,000 users (720p # 2.1 Mbps) with HLS / P2P technologies and about 2 TB of storage

with $1,000/me can support 50,000 users

----------------------------------------------------------------

I'm still doing the system and I don't know the price

but will be between $1,200 to $1,500 ( full )

and basic version ( less than 1,500 simultaneous users ) at about $300

Question you can adding auto Translate from audio to text .srt automatically on videos?
if yes i will be very interested!

And how much time to finish ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back