How can I avoid Your site consuming high resources, account suspended messages

Status
Not open for further replies.

lekham1

Hi
within 10 days My two sites, one is start up site.. :-= My accounts suspended 3 times in 10 days by host provider because of consuming high resources..
I didn't understand what does that mean? I just have 8 plugins in two sites..
How can I avoid these messages? I use in one site juicy ads, plugrush widget that I can't remove and Linkbucks also..

Please help

8 comments
Hi,
Check the coding of your site files,
Some plugins use more resources on shared platform that is really not allowed on shared hosting.
So keep up to date your plugins & wordpress version too.

Maybe cache plugins will help. I just had one site suspended when I forgot to set up a wp cache plugin on it. It got suspended since my audience grew and the problem of CPU usage started to be.

Thanks all, I am using Cloudflare now for optimizing my sites, and also using W3TC plugin but host provider saying Your images are too large and also Images displaying in site from Paying image hosts like ImageTwist, ImagePorter or any will cause performance issues..
Mine is Images site, getting revenue from LB, ImageTwist only..

Is this true? Any other alternative
Thanks

Thanks all, I am using Cloudflare now for optimizing my sites, and also using W3TC plugin but host provider saying Your images are too large and also Images displaying in site from Paying image hosts like ImageTwist, ImagePorter or any will cause performance issues..
Mine is Images site, getting revenue from LB, ImageTwist only..

Is this true? Any other alternative
Thanks

yes and no.
it will cause performance issues to your customers, since they have to load from a 3rd-Party-Site.
But it won't affect your performance of the server - in fact it takes load away.

Try to reduce MySQL requests - (cloudflare is one way to do this - for static content) - since this probably will create the highes load.
Cache-Plugins and apache-cache will be helpfull here

or just switch to a bigger Hosting.

By reducing the amount of plugins will surely help you out.

Just ask your host which of your files are constantly taking high resource. Then you can remove them or configure them properly.

you use shared host ? if yes try change it to vps now becouse shared host some provider very limited resource

Thanks all,
Yes I'm using shared hosting.. Now I have to work on 'reduce MySQL queries'
Now I can't move to VPS, yes sites go well VPS is better option

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back