Status
Not open for further replies.

Hp101

Hotfile guys recently added alertpay option to send funds. But i want to know that if they will send the funds directly to my alertpay account like they used to do with paypal and webmoney.

Also, what do i need to enter in my hotfile account panel to activate alertpay option. Like for example, to receivemoney in your webmoney account, you need to enter your Webmoney USD purse number, what should i need to add in order to receive money in my Alertpay account? The email id which i used to signup my alertpay account or something else?

please help.

5 comments
Many thanks for the reply bro. Are you using Alertpay option too for hotfile? You recieving funds properly?

I should only add the email address which i used while signing up for alertpay account and they will be able to deliver me my earnings? Correct?

Thanks.

you just need to request a confirmation code enter your password login then add the email you use @alertpay well i kinda find alertpay userfriendly its more userfriendly than paypal :D

Thanks for the reply. But i am confused because the shitty hotfile support replied to me in email and told me that 'i need the email address which i used for alertpay registered with paypal.'

What the heck does that means?! Alertpay email id registered with paypal?!! Ive asked them to explain but they wont ever reply, bunch of freaking loonies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back