Status
Not open for further replies.

CuraHack

Banned
Banned
I've been with them for a while now, and I've had some issues, but all resolved, today I wake up and find this in my inbox:
[SLIDE]http://curashare.net/images/hwt-email.png[/SLIDE]
I'm getting worried, I must agree, I find it strange that HostWeTrust is being sold already, and for what reason?:|

EDIT: Their website is also down (suspended)
www.hostwetrust.com :(

19 comments
Only our client panel got hacked. For the reason I'm not sure, but your website is safe. In regards to selling it's a simple answer, we are done. We have had enough of hosting and want to think about doing something new. If you want your backup and your account deleted then hit me up with a PM. From what I was told there is someone out there and really hates MrPeanut420.

~Dh.

Hosting baby, (was thinking about upgrading this month)
but now thinking about moving, I've had a overall good experience with them, this is disappointing<_<

Hosting baby, (was thinking about upgrading this month)
but now thinking about moving, I've had a overall good experience with them, this is disappointing<_<
I'm sorry for what has happened. But see in my point of view? I have someone coming after me for reasons I don't know. Like I said if you want a backup and your account removed then PM me here. But I didn't wake up and decide to fuck your day. As what has happened to me.

JUST LOL , when someone has a hosting company, security is the first thing to have in mind !! and you failed in this so you dont deserve to host ... simple as this !!!
if you cant secure your servers ... pfff

Well +1 to dark_hunter. Whateva happened has happened already and no one can do anything n0w.

Get ur backup and get ur account remove may be Cura

no dark i actually dont have anything with you, you are a very good person anyway ...
i am just talking in general man, place yourself in client's position so you understand what does it mean !!
peace bro !!

I actualy found the messages quite funny, guess peanut had some serious haters haha.

But for the clients, I'd take backups just to be safe..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back