HostUrImage.com - 6$ / 1000 Image Views. Earn Money when you share images.

Status
Not open for further replies.
when i try to register:
SMTP -> ERROR: EHLO not accepted from server:
SMTP -> ERROR: HELO not accepted from server: 220 mail.hosturimage.com - Welcome to Qmail ESMTP
SMTP -> ERROR: AUTH not accepted from server: 250-mail.hosturimage.com - Welcome to Qmail 250-STARTTLS 250-PIPELINING 250-8BITMIME 250-SIZE 20971520 250 AUTH LOGIN PLAIN CRAM-MD5
SMTP Error: Could not authenticate.

asked payment 2, 3 days ago...
when you pay? Bye

still waiting payment ,user : rodbux
and i sent traffic source

Last edited:
Hi acapa, I always paid on time who made request up to Sunday. I asked you about traffic source and you provided me after Monday that's why late. I lost about a payment one of affiliate and today I paid 2$ extra due to late payout.

Lots of user requested their payout via Paypal and still I am not able to pay via Paypal. Please if you want your payout via Payza or Webmoney who requested their payout via Paypal please reply here with creating a support ticket on the site. And you will be paid on next Monday.

All pending affiliates account are approved.

All approved payment done

Thanks

Last edited:
Well, how we can change to webmoney if in payout options are only paypal and payza? Add webmoney there too please

deceiving people - if there is no payment to PayPal no should this option be there as a method of payment. If knew it was not working with PayPal would not even work with your website

I requested payout via PayPal which apparently is not an option anymore.
If PayPal is no longer being supported then you should remove the option from your website and add WebMoney instead.

So anyway here is my WebMoney ID: Z102236340834
Hope to receive payment soon :)
Thank you!

Also the contact tab on your website does not work, that page doesn't seem to exist!

Last edited:
I requested payout via PayPal which apparently is not an option anymore. If PayPal is no longer being supported then you should remove the option from your website and add WebMoney instead. So anyway here is my WebMoney ID: Z102236340834 Hope to receive payment soon :) Thank you! Also the contact tab on your website does not work, that page doesn't seem to exist!
What is your user name and how much money you requested? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back