HostStage - Unmetered 1 GBPS Windows VPS - Starting From $8.95/month - (FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HostStage

HostStage - Unmetered 10 GBPS Windows VPS - Starting From $6.71/month - (FR)

hoststagewindowsvps1.png

hoststagewindowsvps2.png

FURTHER INFORMATION :

Main Web Site : HostStage | Low Cost Web Hosting !
Support : HostStage - Portal Home
Contact Form : http://www.host-stage.net/client-area/contact.php
Owner's Skype : host-stage
All Plans List : HostStage | Windows VPS : Windows Virtual Private Server

PLEASE NOTE THAT ITEMS IN THE THREAD ARE CLICKABLE

Last edited:
16 comments
It is quite delicate to answer this question as it directly depends on which packages are used on the different nodes. I guess if you are asking this question it means that you are after a particular speed ?

You will be able to find below a couple of reviews for our services. The reviews are genuine and are displayed publicly. We can provide a link for each single review upon request.

[FONT=&quot]I just want to drop by and say that I have been using Host-Stage for more than 1.5 years. (Core i7 + a Linux VPS). I have already spend over 5K with them and every penny's worth it.

The speed and efficiency of his servers are praiseworthy. I have used other providers in the past but Vincent's company stands out when it comes to Speed and Reliability. For anyone who thinks that they are costly are highly mistaken. They are one of the low cost providers in the market. You won't find a better deal anywhere else.

Customer Support:
Vincent and Tony are always available (skype or live chat)

I also have some smaller VPS with them for Scrapebox and GSA. They run 24x7 without a problem. You are hardly spending around $20 for a VPS to run these tools that will create millions of backlinks by the end of the month. It pays for itself.

My advice while buying a server:
Look for speed, cost and reliability and host-stage has it all.

[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Regards,[/FONT]
Been using host-stage for a fare few months now and can happily say I won't be using another host for a while! there support is great and the support team are all ways friendly. Been a couple of times that paypal had forced me to send the payment via e-check and the payment wasn't going to reach them in time for the invoice due date, dropped them a ticket to let them know and they was absolutely fine by it!
[FONT=&quot]Just set up my VPS and tested it for a few hours.

I was actually a bit shocked to see how fast the connection speed was. A lot of other vps I've used before in the past, advertise similar speeds, but don't provide anything close to it. With Host Stage, I'm quite impressed so far. It's very fast and the price is amazing too. I'm cancelling my other vps services and using this now[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I've been using Hoststage for my VPS and Dedi's, this service is great!
Vincent takes care of the support via Skype and he's great in doing that, he suggests what you need, if it's useless to buy a more expensive one and etc. Support is great!
Dedi's are working great too.

I don't have anything negative to say about this service really, everything is positive.

Vincent is there to make sure you are satisfied with them.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I had one of my sites moved over from Bluehost to this service and I am very happy. The OP took care of everything, file transfers setting my account up, everything. Now my site's loading time has improved radically and thus helped a bunch with the site's [FONT=&quot]SEO[/FONT]. I also got a dedicated ip with this service, something I never got with Bluehost.

Everything went smoothly. Thanks OP.

I will be moving all my sites over to Hoststage now. I recommend you do the same.

10 out of 10 for product and customer service. [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Will use again.

James [/FONT]

Last edited:
I'm very satisfied with the performance and the tech support !Host-Stage is a really good option if you want a fast and affordable VPS hosting with excellent support!
Sayed

I'm very satisfied with the performance and the tech support !Host-Stage is a really good option if you want a fast and affordable VPS hosting with excellent support!
Sayed
Thank you very much for your feedback it is quite appreciated. I sincerly hope you'll keep enjoy using our services.

Do you allow torrenting, example I want to download torrents, then upload to a filehost ?

Last edited:
Just ordered one windows vps ( Invoice No. 202461). Hope it all goes well. I will update regarding the same.

Needless to say, that you have well received your login details shorlty after you ordered. I'm looking forward your update dealing with the user experience you have using our services. We remain at your entire disposal for further assistance.

Do you allow torrenting, example I want to download torrents, then upload to a filehost ?

Seedbox related activities along with torrenting activities aren't allowed because it is greatly affecting the services quality for the users.
Uploading is perfectly fine though.
The issue when it comes to seebox on VPS is that it is creating a lot of disks operations. We intend our services to be excellent regardless the level you get and therefore, we restrict this very usage so the VPS are insanely reactive.

Over the last week, there were 2 injections vulnerability disclosed to the public under the code name : ShellShock.
It affected the bash package on all Red Hat based, Ubuntu, Fedora and Debian distributions.
We took the problem very seriously as far as we patched our whole network which includes all shared and reseller web hosting servers, all the linux VPS nodes, backup servers and also the structural servers.

And we took a step further by also patching manually all linux VPS and dedicated servers whether they were managed or not and no matter the OS.
Therefore, this is a notification to let you know that the treat has been patched for your services.
We faced a couple of difficulties for less than a dozen of services while upgrading the bash package, and we are mailing at this moment the concerned customers.
If you don't receive another email, it means that your server has been successfully patched.

We would warmly recommand you to read the guide below if you have other services not located at HostStage to check whether your servers can be compromised.
You'll also find more details about the threat.
We have also released the required steps to patch and upgrade the bash package according to all affected linux OS.

http://www.host-stage.net/client-are...--PATCHED.html

The windows VPS aren't affected by this vulnerability.

We sincerely hope that you'll appreciate the action we undertook on your servers.

Hello,

We have well received your order and it has just been delivered. Thank you for the trust placed into our company.
I believe you have also added me on skype, so if you need further assistance don't hesitate to contact me.
I also apologize for the 8 hours delay to set up your VPS as far as with our new pricing model, we have a lot of pending orders and as we set up the VPS manually so they are ready to be used upon delivery, it took a little longer than usual.

its been 24hours now my order !:cursing:

thanks i got it na!

Last edited:
We are very proud to annouce that we have released our Windows VPS next GEN!
You can find the offers on the main post of this thread.
We sincerely the new offers will please you.

@marpycoco : I believe your order has been delivered quickly after your second post.
Don't hesitate to raise a support ticket if you need anything.

Last edited:
We are thrilled to annouce that this year we will go big on our Black Friday and Cyber Monday discounts.
We will go so far that we won't scream about the insane deals you can get, starting today!
Needless to say that it will be on a very limited quantity on the first come first served basis.
Keep this for yourself and take it while you still can.

**ALL THE DISCOUNTS / BLACK FRIDAY FEATURES ARE RECURRING FOR AS LONG AS YOUR SERVICES ARE ACTIVE**

WINDOWS VPS

All the Windows VPS level will have their RAM doubled with a free SSD RAID 10 drive on the top of all the regular features
To illustrate how amazing this deal is with the level 1 for $8.95 a month you can get :

1 GB of DD3 ECC @ 1866Mhz
1 Core Intel E5 Xeon CPU
25 GB Intel SSD
10 GBPS Port Speed
Control Panel Included

SEO, Link Building, Hosting, Botting, Uploading... Name it, your VPS can do it all.

COUPON CODE : CYBERBLACKWEEKWIN
Click here to start building your Empire !

LINUX VPS

Did you know that 85% of the successful online businesses are actually hosted on VPS ? We know it, you know it, time to make it happen for you too.

All the linux VPS will get 20% OFF RECURRING on their price and we offer for free the management of your server.
RAM will be even doubled as well!
You read it right! We will take care of your linux VPS configuration, websites transfer and day to day management for free, so you can benefit from a custom made servers fitting your exact needs for your own success!

Let's illustrate with the level 1 for $19.94 / month you get :

1 GB DDR3 ECC @ 1866Mhz
512 Mb Vswap
3.6 Ghz Intel XEON Based CPU
50 GB SAS 15k RAID 10
1 GBPS Port Speed
cPanel Licence
Free Server Management
Free DDoS ProtectionIf you happen to find a better deal, we would offer you the linux VPS for free. Drop your Google search immediately, there are no better deals !

COUPON CODE : CYBERBLACKWEEKLIN
Choose your Linux VPS plan right away.

SHARED WEB HOSTING

Whether you are ready to launch a project, or you are building your business online, we came up with the best of the best package for you.
Let me introduce you the 2015 SHARED BLACK FRIDAY DEAL (Limited).

5 GB SSD RAID 10 of storage!
UNLIMITED 1 GBPS BASED BANDWIDTH
1 GB DDR4 RAM and 1 INTEL XEON CPU dedicated to YOUR websites
Customizable PHP Modules on the fly !
PHP 7 Available ! (80% Faster for Worpdress)
10 Addons Domains
10 MySQL Databases
10 Subdomains
10 Email Accounts
1 Click Website Installer

$3.50 a month only

This plan speaks for it self, it is pure madness...

[FONT=&amp]Please, contact us, if we can further assist to you.
Sincerely Yours,
The next to be fired for overdiscounts CEO
Vincent

[/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back