Hostspicy.com - 1GBPS- 2GB RAM - Windows Vps From $12.99/Mo (US/FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I guess then it's ok for me to pay something and then be without that because you only have 1 linux vps that was taken down because you don't monitor what sh!t happens on your servers...

Well I guess then it's ok for me to pay something and then be without that because you only have 1 linux vps that was taken down because you don't monitor what sh!t happens on your servers...

We have 3 more linux node . also due to Christmas our most staffs are offline . but are not waiting for the dc to reply on this after that the server will get online again..

Can I please get demo for Windows Vps - 1Gbit Port - Standard Plan and I would also like to know where the datacenter is for this plan?

Thanks.

Hello,
lekio

Thank you for your review on hostspicy . we are glad to assist you further.

Edit
i got answer

Hello,

olimiya , you will get the reply on the ticket always . please be patient while other users are on the line so that tickets will be answer line wise.

Thank you for deal with us.

Update from lekio:

After many days waiting for the server hired, though they kindly lent me another server while they finished mine, I must say that I'm very glad I waited that long. The server is very good, and best of all is the output port that is very fast.
Anyone who wants to buy a server or vps here, I recommend that you be patient, because once you have it, I can assure you stay happy.
Not long ago it seems to have gotten more personal, because now answer your questions faster and almost always someone online in the chat page. Happy new year to all.

Can I please get demo for Windows Vps - 1Gbit Port - Standard Plan and I would also like to know where the datacenter is for this plan?

Thanks.

Hello the demo vps has been messaged .

Hello,
lekio

Thank you for your review on hostspicy . we are glad to assist you further.

Hello,

olimiya , you will get the reply on the ticket always . please be patient while other users are on the line so that tickets will be answer line wise.

Thank you for deal with us.

Update from lekio:

After many days waiting for the server hired, though they kindly lent me another server while they finished mine, I must say that I'm very glad I waited that long. The server is very good, and best of all is the output port that is very fast.
Anyone who wants to buy a server or vps here, I recommend that you be patient, because once you have it, I can assure you stay happy.
Not long ago it seems to have gotten more personal, because now answer your questions faster and almost always someone online in the chat page. Happy new year to all.

Hello,

Thank you for your review. have a good day ahead.

Hello,

Sure you can use it for encoding .
But at currently we dont have any demo available as we have very limited stock on that server now.
If you are not Satisfy then we will give you the refund with in 24 hours.

Quickly respond to ticket #482069. 2 hours now

Where is the 24 hours 7 days a week support? 6 hours since ticket was open.

Hello,
Sometime you may get the reply lately because of more tickets opened from our other clients , please be patient while we you get reply from us.

After more than 7 hour whit my server down, whitout any response from they. It is a fucking joke company¡¡¡¡

After more than 7 hour whit my server down, whitout any response from they. It is a fucking joke company¡¡¡¡

after more than 11 hours whit my server down and whitout any response......

Somebody can tell me a serious compay??

After 21 hour my server is online agains........

Last edited:
what happened ?
order a RDP
wait for over 12 hours ago
still pending ...

Hello,

Olimiya it seems that you already got your delivery.

Hello,

Your server was already online . just the ip was blocked from the dc.

Hello,

Your server was already online . just the ip was blocked from the dc.

Last edited:
Avoid hostspicy.com

THESE GUYS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A BUNCH OF AMATURES. THEY OFFER "OFFSHORE" HOSTING WITH NO DMCA PROBLEMS ON THEIR WEBSITE, AND THEN IT TURNS OUT THAT THEY WILL HOST YOU IN FRANCE! AS IF FRANCE WILL ALLOW DMCA COMPLAINTS TO GO UNANSWERED. I THEN TOLD THEM THAT I WANTED TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT WITHIN THE 3 DAY PERIOD, AND RECEIVED AN EMAIL SAYING THAT THEY COULD NOT REFUND THROUGH PAYPAL, WHICH IS NO WHERE MENTIONED IN THEIR TERMS. THIS GUY SUMIT SAID THAT THEY WOULD GIVE ME AN ADDITIONAL $1 IF I OPENED AN ACCOUNT WITH MONEYBOOKERS, OR OTHER. I DID THIS, AND THEN THEY REFUND THROUGH PAYPAL. I NOW HAVE LOST THE VERIFICATION FEE FOR MONEYBOOKERS, AS I WILL NEVER USE THEM, AND IT COST TOO MUCH TO WITHDRAW. WHEN I CONTACTED HOSTSPICY, THE IDIOT WORKING THERE DID NOT EVER CARE. :thumbdown:

DO NOT BOTHER WITH THESE GUYS

THESE GUYS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN A BUNCH OF AMATURES. THEY OFFER "OFFSHORE" HOSTING WITH NO DMCA PROBLEMS ON THEIR WEBSITE, AND THEN IT TURNS OUT THAT THEY WILL HOST YOU IN FRANCE! AS IF FRANCE WILL ALLOW DMCA COMPLAINTS TO GO UNANSWERED. I THEN TOLD THEM THAT I WANTED TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT WITHIN THE 3 DAY PERIOD, AND RECEIVED AN EMAIL SAYING THAT THEY COULD NOT REFUND THROUGH PAYPAL, WHICH IS NO WHERE MENTIONED IN THEIR TERMS. THIS GUY SUMIT SAID THAT THEY WOULD GIVE ME AN ADDITIONAL $1 IF I OPENED AN ACCOUNT WITH MONEYBOOKERS, OR OTHER. I DID THIS, AND THEN THEY REFUND THROUGH PAYPAL. I NOW HAVE LOST THE VERIFICATION FEE FOR MONEYBOOKERS, AS I WILL NEVER USE THEM, AND IT COST TOO MUCH TO WITHDRAW. WHEN I CONTACTED HOSTSPICY, THE IDIOT WORKING THERE DID NOT EVER CARE. :thumbdown:

DO NOT BOTHER WITH THESE GUYS

Hello,

We got the funds on paypal so we refund through that. the matter will be that if we donot refund you according to our policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back