Status
Not open for further replies.
21 comments
Hi, We're working on an online directory for hosts who do not comply with DMCA

Please list any hosts you know that would ignore DMCA and not comply

Our Current List: NO DMCA Hosting

Thank you all

I think I would recommend you PRQ (prq.se) in Sweden and CyberBunker (cyberbunker.com) located in the Netherlands and then perhaps PrivateLayer (privatelayer.com) in Switzerland, Pallada Web Service (pw-service.com) based in Russia and perhaps Voxility (voxility.com) in Romania. Do let us know when you finish your site! :)

Last edited:
I think I would recommend you PRQ (prq.se) in Sweden and CyberBunker (cyberbunker.com) located in the Netherlands and then perhaps PrivateLayer (privatelayer.com) in Switzerland, Pallada Web Service (pw-service.com) based in Russia and perhaps Voxility (voxility.com) in Romania. Do let us know when you finish your site! :)
Ecatel beats any other NL provider in terms of freedom and legal security for website owners, anyway good list, i have almost same preferences of providers when client needs host problematic sites/content :))

Last edited:
Cyber Bunker kick sites with to many DMCA.

they told me they never kick because dmca same info on ther site: In addition CyberBunker protects your servers also from others who might want to take your servers down like the DMCA

Im talking with a host now that mentioned voxility does comply with DMCA, can someone confirm this please? any experiences with Voxility?

Im talking with a host now that mentioned voxility does comply with DMCA, can someone confirm this please? any experiences with Voxility?

Yes, They do.

There are no hosts that will not comply with DMCA at all,
Its just a matter of when.

When shits get serious all the US based hosts will save themselves first.
Voxility earns a major part from their US Subsidary.

Proof : Screenshot by Lightshot

Last edited:
Yes, They do.

There are no hosts that will not comply with DMCA at all,
Its just a matter of when.

When shits get serious all the US based hosts will save themselves first.
Voxility earns a major part from their US Subsidary.

Proof : Screenshot by Lightshot

Thanks for the information mate

I don't follow this, sorry if I'm thick, but why help somebody who wnats to make a list of sites who wants to take down warez sites...sorry spyro, can't help you

I don't follow this, sorry if I'm thick, but why help somebody who wnats to make a list of sites who wants to take down warez sites...sorry spyro, can't help you

who said anything about taking down a warez site?

Well i would suggest you edit it a bit,
Since only Iran is the country (atleast to the best of my knowledge) that has no copyright laws.
Iran only considers its national copyright, International copyrights doesnt hold any value.

Since Panama, Switzerland, blah blah all have copyright laws, So the hosts will always at some point will crack down on DMCA and will ask you to remove the website when it comes to legal crack down.

So in short there might be 0.0001% hosts that will be "purely No DMCA" and you will never ever find the name in case you lurk around the "Internet" instead of "Deepweb".

I would suggest to list the hosts which are DMCA Friendly which are not too fussed if your sites recieve multiple DMCA as long as you take care of them, instead of keep searching for fake hosts based out of US and saying shit about DMCA. :facepalm:

Well i would suggest you edit it a bit,
Since only Iran is the country (atleast to the best of my knowledge) that has no copyright laws.
Iran only considers its national copyright, International copyrights doesnt hold any value.

Since Panama, Switzerland, blah blah all have copyright laws, So the hosts will always at some point will crack down on DMCA and will ask you to remove the website when it comes to legal crack down.

So in short there might be 0.0001% hosts that will be "purely No DMCA" and you will never ever find the name in case you lurk around the "Internet" instead of "Deepweb".

I would suggest to list the hosts which are DMCA Friendly which are not too fussed if your sites recieve multiple DMCA as long as you take care of them, instead of keep searching for fake hosts based out of US and saying shit about DMCA. :facepalm:

It is as simple as (Im not from US and I don't vote in US and I'm not interested in an AMERICAN that is trying to ENFORCE his own law on me while Im not on their SOIL)

AFAIK euro countries are not American States

cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back