Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently got a high end windows VPS with photonservers. I just created a ticket to sales and they made me a custom quote :) good price. I`d suggest to try it!

Hi WJ Mems,

Could u please list to me Hosts that accepts AlertPay as a Payment system ??

WebHosts not FileHosts (Hosts that Sells Shared / Reseller / VPS / Dedi Hosting)

Regards,

ARMT

Ironically, your hosting business does not accept AlertPay. >.<
Or are you just advertising it?

^ i am not advertising , i am asking for hosters that accept Alertpay - either read english well or gtfo.

I don't know whether you own CrypticVPS or not and I'm not saying you are advertising.
Maybe, you are one of the hosters. And it feel weird when you ask other hoster who accept AlertPay. But, you don't.
B-)

On the other hand, this thread certainly help me to find hosters who accept AlertPay because I use it. :)
- - - - - - -

http://knowinservers.com/ accept AlertPay on request.

I don't know whether you own CrypticVPS or not and I'm not saying you are advertising.
Maybe, you are one of the hosters. And it feel weird when you ask other hoster who accept AlertPay. But, you don't.
B-)

On the other hand, this thread certainly help me to find hosters who accept AlertPay because I use it. :)

it is just my site hosted on CrypticVPS and i dont own it.

@Serverdome , really u should get something for stability of ur vpses (linux ones) as it is unstable at all
@dupe101 , ty although no Win VPS or dedis there
@windows np :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back