HOSTPALACE- Upto 900GB Space, 10GB SSD, 32GB Ram, 1Gbps Unmetered RDP From €14.99(NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i purchased the said vps
but i think its incomplete
also the cpanel is not installed
and some ips are not accessible
pm me when you are back online thanks

this is not support thread made, create ticket, and we will handle it. cpanel installation is not auto, if you request we will install it for you.
And it seems you purchased only 1 ip, and its working fine. contact us via support ticket or livechat. thanks.

waiting for a live chat to be online i need assistance

i just move to your host yesterday its now my 2nd day but my site went down because of the server

[h=1]Ticket #267794 please check[/h]

hello host pal can you check my ticket #924841

Last edited:
Hi, yesterday I created the ticket #126786, and I did not get any response, more than 24 hours passed and I still cannot connect to the server getting the same error message:

"The remote session was disconnected because there are no Remote Desktop Licence Servers available to provide a licence.
Please contact the server administrator."

Nobody answered my ticket since than. Live chat is Offline. Please, answer me!

Last edited:
Hi, yesterday I created the ticket #126786, and I did not get any response, more than 24 hours passed and I still cannot connect to the server getting the same error message:

"The remote session was disconnected because there are no Remote Desktop Licence Servers available to provide a licence.
Please contact the server administrator."

Nobody answered my ticket since than. Live chat is Offline. Please, answer me!

Hello, sorry for the delay, please check ticket & pm. we busy with setting our new system, we will change our billing system asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back