Other HostMyRdp.in - 75 HDD, Quad Core 2374 HE ,30GB RAM,1GigE @ $12/month (USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Today i can't connect to RDP.
Anything's wrong with RDP?

i just see new IP in my client page is change.
now i can connect to my RDP.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Can anyone provide me with the promo code for this RDP service.

Thanks in advance for your help.

---------- Post added at 07:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 AM ----------

Bought an account hours ago!

Please setup account!

opened ticket id #62

I am really sorry for the late reply the thing is that the server we are currently on its space has been consumed and we are buying an even more powerful server than last time the personal who have already paid they will get it on old rates but the personal who will order will get on little higher rates
and again guys who have replied above i am sorry for the delay we are in the process of buying the server

If u dont want to wait then u can reply to the ticket asking for refund but if u wait then u will get your spot on a powerful server :)

I am really sorry for the late reply the thing is that the server we are currently on its space has been consumed and we are buying an even more powerful server than last time the personal who have already paid they will get it on old rates but the personal who will order will get on little higher rates
and again guys who have replied above i am sorry for the delay we are in the process of buying the server

If u dont want to wait then u can reply to the ticket asking for refund but if u wait then u will get your spot on a powerful server :)

What is the estimated waiting time?

1day, 2days???

How long?

We are going to buy today just waiting for reply from the host :)

Thanks for that piece of info of your intentions

I am willing to wait for a reasonable length of time.

That is why I would be very glad if you could provide an estimation how long it will take before you deliver.

Moreover, I do not fully understand what you mentioned earlier about the price changes.

I have already paid for the account. Do you plan to charge me more once you have the new server up and running or do I fall in the category of old customers?

Moreover, I do not fully understand what you mentioned earlier about the price changes.

I have already paid for the account. Do you plan to charge me more once you have the new server up and running or do I fall in the category of old customers?

Ofcourse mate u will be in the old customers category :)

Sorry mate you can't just keep us waiting without any news. If you are buying a new server when your space run out you should inform us instead of us keeping chasing you for ETA and wait like an idiot

Actually I can wait but I'm pissed.

1) I log a ticket. Someone advice me that I need wait fine but I felt they advice the ETA of arrival instead of me chasing them. Secondly they closed my ticket so wth am I supposed to do? Keep waiting

2) I paid for the services and there is no slot then shouldn't you guys at least tell the customer that at least I'm being refunded for 1-2 days for the cause of delay.

I seriously dont give a damn how powerful the server can be but I'm looking for more customer orientated company. One company that so far have done that is buyrda and I'm still going to keep my account with them.

Reason is at least I log a ticket they do something about it or given me alternative solution and keep me updated.

I log a ticket of #63 and I wonder how long are you guys going to take to reply me.

Thread has been closed because OP is likely selling slots on a hacked cloud server from Rackspace. Thread will remain closed until this is verified/discussed with OP.

It would be a good idea to NOT order from him until this issue is cleared.

---------- Post added at 03:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:12 PM ----------

Update:

This is indeed a hacked server. Full story is something like this:

msk claims this server was given to him by vizoomer; and payments from customers went to vizoomer. These server specs are worth $1,500 every month; the server is from Rackspace. $1,500 a month is obviously something msk cannot afford so this confirms the server was hacked. The fact that he's now looking for 'another cheap provider' also confirms this server won't be up for long.

Vizoomer claims the payments have gone into an account that is fake and he has no access to it. Msk and vizoomer are both disclaiming responsibility for payments that were accepted in lieu of service being provided here.

Vizoomer has also claimed that this server, worth $1,500 every month, was given to him by a friend in a gesture of goodwill. Quite the story. And that he 'just gave it to msk who wanted to start an rdp business'. Lots of goodwill gestures here. If only we had everyone else being so, well, generous.

In any case, this all is basically one big blunder, and that is to say the least. If you've made a payment for a service that you have not yet had delivered to you, I would highly recommend that you immediately initiate a Paypal dispute and try to claim the money. Msk and vizoomer will be permanently banned from this forum in about 24-72 hours; the ban is imminent, the duration prior to their ban is dependent on some issues I need resolved/confirmed.

And keep this in mind, it's very important:
You will only ever get what you pay for. If something is too good to be true, then it usually is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back