HostMyBytes - 24/7 Support - DDoS Protection - Daily Backups - Free SSL - [$2.77/m]

Status
Not open for further replies.

HostMyBytes

We are HostMyBytes and we have offered shared and reseller hosting since 2014. With over 1,000 active customers we are growing fast.
Our shared and reseller hosting is available in four different locations:
Los Angeles (DDoS protected) - United Kingdom - Germany - Australia

We are running CloudLinux for performance with cPanel for easy customer control of their hosting. We include Softaculous with every shared and reseller package for simple installation of 354 of the most popular hosting solutions including: WordPress, AbanteCart, PrestaShop, Drupal, Joomla, phpBB, SMF,
Magento, WHMCS, and MyBB.

Other features

• Daily R1Soft Backups
  • 24/7 Live Support - Choose between live chat, tickets, and phone support
  • CloudLinux
  • DDoS Protection
  • Softaculous
  • Instant set up
  • Free SSL Certificate (can be used off-network too!)
  • Free website migration
  • 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
  • 30 Day Money Back Guarantee

Shared Hosting Plans

Byte
1 GB Storage Space
100 GB Bandwidth
1 Domain Allowed
$2.77/m with coupon code "WJSHARED" (30% OFF)
>> Order Here <<

Megabyte
10 GB Storage Space
300 GB Bandwidth
3 Domains Allowed
$4.17/m with coupon code "WJSHARED" (30% OFF)
>> Order Here <<

Gigabyte
50 GB Storage Space
500 GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Domains Allowed
$6.27/m with coupon code "WJSHARED" (30% OFF)
>> Order Here <<

What Our Customers Say

"Moving my VPS's to Host my Bytes has been a complete surprise! The support and help they gave with everything is second to none and I have been renting VPS's since 1999. Never have I had such a managed service. I recommend the Managed VPS! All the staff are fantastic but Tyler shines and takes the time to actually read your ticket and give you the best advise." -Terry, July 22, 2015

"Very impressed with HostMyBytes products and service.
I will surely be expanding my business with them."

-Kyle, February 11, 2015
"Been a very great support whenever needed, had packet loss opened a live chat and was fixed almost immediately!"
-Ben, December 5, 2014

"One of the best hosts out there. Quick and helpful support. Cheap but reliable hosting. "
-Joshua, June 6, 2014

See even more customer reviews & testimonials!
Reviews - HostMyBytes

4 comments
just order a package with them (setup was instant, no wait time or whatsoever), also the support has been pretty fast in answring some pre sale questions, and from what i checked (here: Status Reporting) their up time is great too, 100 % last 7 days. if this remains, we will be in love with each other for a long time :)

just order a package with them (setup was instant, no wait time or whatsoever), also the support has been pretty fast in answring some pre sale questions, and from what i checked (here: Status Reporting) their up time is great too, 100 % last 7 days. if this remains, we will be in love with each other for a long time :)
Thank you for your kind words! I hope that we will be able to continue to serve you. If you ever need anything, feel free to add my Skype, "HMB.Tyler".

shared-locations.png

Los Angeles now has 5 GBPS of DDoS protection to help keep your site online, even when it's under attack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back