HostLower.com - Unmetered 1GBiT Windows and Linux VPS - from €10/Mo (US/FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My FR has been fine all day :)

Speed is a bit slow though :? :/

EDIT: Going to reinstall, see if that improves anything (network and boot speed)

Hope you are going to keep to that as well :P Hehe:friends:

Hi,

Please open a ticket and we can get this issued.

Thanks,
Danny

I hope you take me as 1000th Post the user above is existing Customer :p

Hi,

Sorry it was open for existing and new :)

Thanks,
Danny

Last edited:
@Danny,

I've been a customer of 100TBH for a year, but my seedbox hasn't worked for the last week and a half (I've lodged support tickets, but apparently it is my fault because I add too many torrents in too short a time), and I've been invoiced twice for April.
It used to be a very good service, but it has definitely deteriorated in the last month.

@Danny,

I've been a customer of 100TBH for a year, but my seedbox hasn't worked for the last week and a half (I've lodged support tickets, but apparently it is my fault because I add too many torrents in too short a time), and I've been invoiced twice for April.
It used to be a very good service, but it has definitely deteriorated in the last month.
+1

with nl server everything was great,but france server ist realy shit,my server crashed everyday and No one does what !!
is really sad, I use 100tbh a long time ago and everything was ok, but last time they need more work on it ..

Guys,

Enough. I have been hosting with 100TBh for a while now... It is a great service.
Unless you have insanely high requirements for support such as an instant reply containing a solution, the support is always friendly (Danny and Samier) and always manages to get the issue sorted in good time!

I would not trade this host for the world, they have yet to let me down!:friends:

(Not being paid to say the truth... I am just tired of seeing people complaining and be-smudging the name of a good company for no real reason)

You must be paying a insane amount of money then. I have never received quick replies and my standards aren't insane, such as a quick-instant reply. Excuse me though, Samier is the BEST thing that has ever happened to 100TBH, EVER. If it wasn't for him, and not I exagerated a little by saying never got a quick reply, Samier has been quick. But if Samier was not around or something for whatever reason, 24 or more hours to wait for a reply is insane. 99.9% uptime, is BS to say the least. If this was a US company, it would be sued for false advertisement. Moreover, I am glad they help you so fantastically, and you haven't ever had a problem, and you're not getting paid to tell the truth, you should tell the truth, I don't expect much from people across the internet but KUDOS to you sir. However, if people must come to an outside source to seek help from a company on an internal problem, that doesn't look good for their business model or their "good name" and that you cannot deny (well you can but it would basically be a foolish thing to do [not calling you a fool by any means]). To end this message, I applaud you and 100TBH for the help they've given you, and again for you never having any problems, but for the rest of us, I hope there will one day be a light at the end of the tunnel and pray it's not a train.

The seedbox was down again today, I couldn't get into the WebUI or FTP.
It's back up again so hopefully the errors (it still has the same errors about not being able to find the HDD) and the invoicing will be sorted soonish.

Last edited:
Sometimes OVH blacklists IP's (hence making the VPS Unavailable) for "Hacking Activities" (ie. Torrents that open multiple ports to a singe IP can be detected as a WORM)

I think the biggest problem, and the single thing that annoys me most, is the lack of communication.

What is happening with the seedboxes that aren't working?
Why does mine continually get errors about not being able to find the HDD?
What is being done to fix these errors and stop them from recurring?
Why does 100TBH blame the user for adding too many torrents at one time when the WebUI only lets you add one torrent at a time?

If there is a problem with hardware, say so and give us a realistic ETA, don't ignore the tickets or blame the problems on the end user.

Last edited:
Each status of VPS shown in SolusVM Panel is offline (a red ball in the most left column). Some VPS are still working, but some are down. Now we cannot control all of them via this control panel.

My FR VPS is down and finally all my friend's 3 VPS are down, too. :facepalm: Should we expect that we won't be able to use our FR VPS every Saturday and Sunday in the future? If it's true, we can accept it, but please adjust the price to 22 days instead of 30 days for FR plans, i.e., 73% of your current price.

Last edited:
vps down and incerese the price

vps is down more then 4 days and move my account to hostlower and increase 17 dollar for france vps without notification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back