HostLower.com - Unmetered 1GBiT Windows and Linux VPS - from €10/Mo (US/FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Danny

It's the second time. I cannot understand why I cannot find any news published by OVH regarding the mass shutdown/crash of your FR servers. Do you know anything about it? What's the actual reason causing the phenomenon? And do you have any ideas to solve this issue permanently?

If the reason is that you violated their TOS so that your account got suspended, please let me know and I will backup my data more frequently because of the risk.

Last edited:
Zetsuboun, it's my problem because
1. i lost 15eur, when they stopped to serve NL servers. I had NL server for 30 eur, they gave me FR server for 15 and another 15 took away.
2. they didn't do moneyback even after regular problems.

so i want to let know all potential customers of 100tbh about this. and don't talk to me what i have to do.

@Danny

It's the second time. I cannot understand why I cannot find any news published by OVH regarding the mass shutdown/crash of your FR servers. Do you know anything about it? What's the actual reason causing the phenomenon? And do you have any ideas to solve this issue permanently?

If the reason is that you violated their TOS so that your account got suspended, please let me know and I will backup my data more frequently because of the risk.

Totally agreed. FR VPS sucks!! Second time is down and webpage. Solve the problem or refund. I'm very pist off.

Website Down, FR VPS not working!

The website is still down... FR VPS are not working!

No one replies to e-mails! I'm leaving this company.

Good luck 100tbh.

Danny, please can you tell us what exactly is going on? Dont give us the typical we are working on the problem.... What is wrong?

what's the hell is going on here , i payed VPS From Feb 25 (4 days ago)

i received the details of the VPS but i can't log , i create ticket without reply

I don't recommend 100tbh anymore to anyone.
Why? please give 2 minutes to read my honest review:

When I started to use 100TBH I have pre-ordered a Semi-Dedicated-S in Netherlands (time of 1 year for about 430$)
Everything when freaking awesome, support was ready to assist me and they never took more than 24 hours to fix my problem and be sure I wont have any problems.

Now as you all know 100TBH dropped the Netherlands server so we got to choose where we want to be moved, so I picked up a 2 times better VPS400. Installation when fine and the server looks rock solid, and for the same about of money!

But here comes the ugly part, I was been moved almost 2 months ago, but for the last 3 consecutive weekends the network drops! So my server and website are offline and now one can reach them I can access them via KMV, but what good?

Remember 3 consecutive weekends! So in the last 3 weeks my hole network was down for 9 days out for 21. Do you think that its is acceptable? No is not!
Support seems to not care anymore about the server and I'm not going to buy anything in my life from them. oh did I told you that they don't answer the phone?

Stay away from them, this is what I recommend to anyone!

Still in search.
I'm reaching very fast the release day of my newest project and I still didn't got a good provider.
Going to give a test to NextGenHost. They are located Romania and seems to have fair prices for what you get.

At this moment, FR VPS is working again. I don't know hou much time. Danny don't appear for anywhere for explanations.

It will be bettermigrate to USA VPS, wich are more reliable servers? What do you think, specially US VPS users can inform us....

And we finally got a "silent" answer. It's likely the issue of the last two weekends is due to the company migration:
We are delighted to announce that 100TBh has merged with hostlower.com.

All VPS and dedicated services will now be managed by www.hostlower.com. Host Lower offer more products, more support and more payment gateways.

Within the next 2 hours you will receive your new login information, please note all sales and support queries must now be logged via the client area located at www.hostlower.com/client/

All other 100TBh services will remain as normal at this time.

Please do not hesitate to contact us with any queries. Thank you for your ongoing support.

Kind regards,

Host Lower Ltd

Won't we see Danny again and will the thread be closed soon?

I also found the new price is slightly increased. Just hope it can give us a better customer support. Danny usually answers only one question in each ticket every 24 hours, and the second question in the same ticket should be asked again on the next day. I hope the new support team won't imitate it.

Last edited:
Hi,

Sorry about the last few days - if you do have any outstanding issues please let me know the ticket number on here and I can get it sorted.

Please note you need to log any new technical or sales questions for VPS @ HostLower.com

Thanks,
Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back