HostLower.com - Unmetered 1GBiT Windows and Linux VPS - from €10/Mo (US/FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be a lot easier if we could just delete our own posts rather than editing being our only option.

Last edited:
Hi,

I am sorry you feel this way, please feel free to open a ticket and I can offer a refund.

The data loss was due to a RAID array failing.

Thanks,
Danny

Hi Danny,

What's the RAID configuration of your USA nodes? I heard a lot of my friends complaining about the I/O speed of USA nodes. The worst disk write speed can be down to 200 - 300 KB/s and make them unable to do anything. In average, it's too hard to exceed 10 MB/s. Do you know what type of the RAID (RAID0, RAID1, RAID10, RAID5, etc.) and the model name of the RAID card are used in USA nodes? The writing speed really looks like a software RAID-5. It doesn't happen on FR nodes so it doesn't affect me, but I'm considering whether to buy a USA node.

Would be a lot easier if we could just delete our own posts rather than editing being our only option.

Last edited:
for the netherland 50€ vps with the dedicated 1gbps connection and 1TB HDD ive some questions:

-does the dedicated 1gbit connection mean that ive an unshared gbps connection the whole time?

-how many users are using the hdd?

-how much cpu power do i get?

-and how is the refund policy?

Last edited:
This farm is failing me a lot :(

hello, how without giving assistance? are four days that I ordered and the server is offline? so sorry but I was cheating the money please put the server online thanks

Last edited:
are you accepting paypal?

Hi,

No at the moment sorry.

Thanks,
Danny

Hi,

Please see below:

for the netherland 50€ vps with the dedicated 1gbps connection and 1TB HDD ive some questions:

-does the dedicated 1gbit connection mean that ive an unshared gbps connection the whole time?
It is shared with a maximum of 5 users.

-how many users are using the hdd?
Maximum of 5

-how much cpu power do i get?
4 x 3.8 GHz
-and how is the refund policy?

We can refund within 24 hours no questions asked.

I ordered from 05/02/2013
but I did't received my account
Order Number: 1054486571

I open Ticket #978709

Hi,

Can I ask if this is OK now?

Danny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back