HostLower.com - Unmetered 1GBiT Windows and Linux VPS - from €10/Mo (US/FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A day has passed and still no vps. I opened a ticket yesterday but no answer too. If I do not have it in a few hours I will open a dispute for a refund. Ordered many vps and they never took 1 day to setup.

Vps is now setup, after more than 1 day. Its understandable that setup will take some time although some offer it instant and it was promised around 8 hours. 24 hours is way different than 8.

I submitted support ticket to install deluge and ftp yesterday which was not yet answered today. Now closed and opened new one. Ticket #639266

Its 2 days since I ordered and still have not used the vps. Never saw such a terrible service.

Another thing: Have been around all the time these last 3 days and never saw live chat online.

Vps is now setup, after more than 1 day. Its understandable that setup will take some time although some offer it instant and it was promised around 8 hours. 24 hours is way different than 8.

I submitted support ticket to install deluge and ftp yesterday which was not yet answered today. Now closed and opened new one. Ticket #639266

Its 2 days since I ordered and still have not used the vps. Never saw such a terrible service.

Another thing: Have been around all the time these last 3 days and never saw live chat online.

Hi,

Can I ask what the reference number is as I can see that we have already installed this.

Thanks,
Danny

Yaz gotta read the reviews b'fore ordering...

The food is bad and the portions are small
-W Allen

Hi,

I am not sure I understand please explain.

Thanks,
Danny

I think live chat was online yesterday because I talk with them before order :D
Anyway, not fastest vps activation but not too bad either, about 2-3 hours.
Vps is working nice so I am happy with them.

Hi,

I am not sure I understand please explain.

Thanks,
Danny

Apologies, was trying to once again, in a small flourish of idiom, explain that no one in their right mind would actually order from you, let alone expect swift resolution of issues, if they actually took the time to read the volumes of ( predominately bad ) reviews of your service. Like they say history is the best predictor of the future.

That the sheer volume of folks that you have induced to use profanity is quite impressive - even more so because you seem totally unabashed about it.

If you a referring to the Woody quote, I explained someplace else:

"The Food is Bad, and Portions are Small", is shorthand for a joke from the beginning of Annie Hall - From IMDb:

There's an old joke - um... two elderly women are at a Catskill mountain resort, and one of 'em says, "Boy, the food at this place is really terrible." The other one says, "Yeah, I know; and such small portions."

To recast the quote so it isn't so elliptical:

There's an old joke - um... two greybeards are using a seedbox from 100TBh, and one of 'em says, "Boy, the speeds I get are really bad." The other one says, "Yeah, I know; and their technical support is crap."

Caveat Emptor

Last edited:
If they were installed then why I have not received anything, and why no one replied to the ticket? All I see is that the ticket was MERGED.

Ticket #639266

More than 3 days since I paid and still have not used it. Ip and domain that were sent in email not working. Ssh access was given as user and not root.

No one should buy from these scammers.

I paid over 5 days ago and still no vps, tickets not answered. I will just go to the bank for a chargeback.

Last edited:
Can anyone help me how to connect to VPS via RDC? Thank you

Hi,

Can I ask if you have a ticket open for this?

Thanks,
Danny

Hi,

Someone has replied to this already :)

Thanks,
Danny

No one should buy from these scammers.

I paid over 5 days ago and still no vps, tickets not answered. I will just go to the bank for a chargeback.

Hi,

Please PM me the details and I can look into this, if you like we can offer a refund. But please make sure you keep everything in the tickets so I can track what is going on :)

Thanks,
Danny

Apologies, was trying to once again, in a small flourish of idiom, explain that no one in their right mind would actually order from you, let alone expect swift resolution of issues, if they actually took the time to read the volumes of ( predominately bad ) reviews of your service. Like they say history is the best predictor of the future.

That the sheer volume of folks that you have induced to use profanity is quite impressive - even more so because you seem totally unabashed about it.

If you a referring to the Woody quote, I explained someplace else:

Caveat Emptor

Hi,

For the volume of clients we have we are bound to get bad reviews. We have around 90% Renewal rate on services so we must be doing something right.

I am not going to lie and say our support is the fastest on the market, but that is how we keep costs down and provide servers with 4GB RAM and 200GB storage for 15 EUR a month, that is a small trade off customers are happy to make, and because of this turnover is around 20 - 30 % up every month for the last 14 months.

I see you have also started your own torrent company, I would re-frame from commenting on other companies services etc for the sake of professionalism.

Fell free to contact me if you have any more questions.

Thanks,
Danny

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back