HostLower.com - Unmetered 1GBiT Windows and Linux VPS - from €10/Mo (US/FR)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quality of service is sliding down.

Keosoft90 has asked about his VPS on Oct. 18. Apparently on Oct 22 it has not been setup which is unacceptable.

Improve your service in the next 3 days. If not, thread will be closed and you will be banned from selling.

Hi SniffDog,

We are currently rolling out automated setup (Check France VPS, these are all SolusVM)

Terms of service state that any customer can get a refund if needed, and setup can take 5 days. There is nothing we can do about this when we have large orders coming in we have to wait on LeaseWeb for new servers, they take around 3-4 days for delivery.

Please PM me if you have any requirements for me to meet and I can get this sorted.

Thanks,
Danny

Hi SniffDog,

We are currently rolling out automated setup (Check France VPS, these are all SolusVM)

Terms of service state that any customer can get a refund if needed, and setup can take 5 days. There is nothing we can do about this when we have large orders coming in we have to wait on LeaseWeb for new servers, they take around 3-4 days for delivery.

Please PM me if you have any requirements for me to meet and I can get this sorted.

Thanks,
Danny

I've just ordered a France VPS. Will see how automated it is...

Please use this topic as a sales topic, not as support system.
Only PRE-SALES question, and reviews of this service are allowed to be posted in hosting section sales topics.

Useless messages, as: check ticket ID # XXX, check PM, thank you very much, and similar, from both service users, and service providers, will not be tolerated. We have a set of rules here, please do try to respect them, and avoid topic closure.

Thank you.

I dont want spam this topic, but I lost 1 week for VPS, 1 week next for Support and now still not ok for me ~~.order from 17/11/2012
My Job is Die.
Your service is good, but your support is bad.

Hi SniffDog,

Hi, Danny.

What is the virtualization technology you are using in France VPS? Is it still VMware?

With SolusVM, are we able to reinstall different OS by selecting a template or upload an image? Does the IP KVM still costs $5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back