Other HostingFlame vs. RapidLeechHost

Status
Not open for further replies.
19 comments
[h=2]Why I can not order Rapidleech + Torrent Client ??? :cursing: :cursing:[/h]http://en.hostingflame.org/leechbox.html

I cant suggest you any reliable service provider on RL (May service providers came and gone here in WJ, you can check others sub section)

hostingflame, i saw there are providing service on or before 2011. i dont have much idea about rapidleechhost.

I cant suggest you any reliable service provider on RL (May service providers came and gone here in WJ, you can check others sub section)

hostingflame, i saw there are providing service on or before 2011. i dont have much idea about rapidleechhost.
All forum threads recommend a service provider HostingFlame.
But the problem is that you can not buy!

All forum threads recommend a service provider HostingFlame.
But the problem is that you can not buy!

May i know the reason why you can not buy ?

As mooshak mentioned we provide "Transmission Torr3nt Panel" which is a full fletched torr3nt panel to download and seed as well with sBorg 50 and above plans. So you get a packaged deal basically. An sBorg and a torr3nt client with just one service.

1) Our SeedBOX plans are VPS based that's why we have a starting price from $19/month.
If you compare our plans with hostingflame keeping the same price, you will get more HDD and features with our packages.

HostingFlame !
Why are they so expensive tariff plans for RapidLeech + Seedbox?

2) We also have cheaper rapidleech + torrentflux plans here which can be compared with hostingflame starting plans.:
Premium 1Gbps Netherlands TorrentFlux + RapidLeech Hosting | RapidLeechHost.com Best TorrentFlux Host, TorrentFlux Hosting, TFRL

3) RapidLeechHost.com was the first company to start official rapidleech hosting in tie up with rapidleech.com in 2009.
Before that, rapidlecch hosting was sold as "Host setup a vps/dedicated server with rapidleech and sell you a login account for that rapidleech".

RapidLeechHost is an intermediary in the sale between estrowebservices.com?
Link to purchase leads to:
http://www.estrowebservices.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=212

139.gif
4) RapidLeechHost.com is a brand website of our company Estro Web Services PVT LTD (Estro Web Services Private Limited - Portal Home). That's why all orders on RapidLeechHost are processed by estroweb.
We also have other similar brands like vstarvps, ownseedbox, sborg.in etc.

5) If you need some discounts on our seedbox packages, you can contact me via PM or mail me at sales@estroweb.in

Last edited:
1) Our SeedBOX plans are VPS based that's why we have a starting price from $19/month.
If you compare our plans with hostingflame keeping the same price, you will get more HDD and features with our packages.

HostingFlame !
Why are they so expensive tariff plans for RapidLeech + Seedbox?

2) We also have cheaper rapidleech + torrentflux plans here which can be compared with hostingflame starting plans.:
Premium 1Gbps Netherlands TorrentFlux + RapidLeech Hosting | RapidLeechHost.com Best TorrentFlux Host, TorrentFlux Hosting, TFRL

3) RapidLeechHost.com was the first company to start official rapidleech hosting in tie up with rapidleech.com in 2009.
Before that, rapidlecch hosting was sold as "Host setup a vps/dedicated server with rapidleech and sell you a login account for that rapidleech".

RapidLeechHost is an intermediary in the sale between estrowebservices.com?
Link to purchase leads to:
http://www.estrowebservices.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=212

:139:
4) RapidLeechHost.com is a brand website of our company Estro Web Services PVT LTD (Estro Web Services Private Limited - Portal Home). That's why all orders on RapidLeechHost are processed by estroweb.
We also have other similar brands like vstarvps, ownseedbox, sborg.in etc.

5) If you need some discounts on our seedbox packages, you can contact me via PM or mail me at sales@estroweb.in

yeah i am a Customer at EstroWebservices there services are simply awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back