Hostingflame.org - Leechbox - Rapidleech & Torrent - Starting from $2/month!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just bought it and this happend
Warning
: require_once(accounts.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /disco5/mageuhos/public_html/rapidleech/configs/config.php on line 9

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'accounts.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /disco5/mageuhos/public_html/rapidleech/configs/config.php on line 9

I got the same error few days ago and it got fixed... open support ticket
I see people complaining about premiums, I don't know I use this service with uTorrent and it works fine I mostly use rapidleech for filemanaging only... I use premium plugins very rarely, rapidgator sometimes and 99% of the time it works, don't know about other plugins

I jus
Just bought it and this happend
Warning
: require_once(accounts.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /disco5/mageuhos/public_html/rapidleech/configs/config.php on line 9

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'accounts.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /disco5/mageuhos/public_html/rapidleech/configs/config.php on line 9

did they fixed your problem ?
I also bought a rapidleech server and I have the same error , I sent a ticket since 2 days but no answer !!

Does anyone else have this problem?

is a week like this and I can not upload or download files, send tiket and they replied that the disk is damaged

some more for the same? my plan is from olanda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back