VPS HostHatch.com - Unmetered 1Gbit VPS from $11/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are direct resellers from RapidSpeeds. Best freaking dedis on the face of the earth. Unmetered 1Gbit bandwidth.

Personally I did hit 85MB/s in the SCC TV Packs. Uploaded around 25TB already. That should give you an idea. :D

Kundurocks, I would like to correct that, We are not direct resellers of Rapidspeeds but we have our own Rack with them. And its almost full now and we'll have another rack with them soon. We are only leasing their US servers at the moment and selling VPS on them and we are only reselling the US servers but not Netherlands ones.

Regards

Kundurocks, I would like to correct that, We are not direct resellers of Rapidspeeds but we have our own Rack with them. And its almost full now and we'll have another rack with them soon. We are only leasing their US servers at the moment and selling VPS on them and we are only reselling the US servers but not Netherlands ones.

Regards
That is even better. Hope to stay with you guys for a long time. :) May I have your MSN or Gmail or Yahoo? Would like to make some business deals.

Regards

Mind telling me why the hell is my vps with ip 31.31.34.46 down ever since I bought it ? X-(

It has been 24 hours+ now since its down, tried reboot and it says online in SolusVM but ssh or anything dont connect to it

Its on Netherlands Node1 and my SolusVM name is shubhankgaur

Fix it Nao X-(

Shubhank@ You are supposed to tell us when it went down, Not after 24 hours, So its not our fault if its down for 24 hours, your IP was faulty and is being changed, We do the fixes in 4-6 hours after us being told and since it was showing online in SolusVM and you told us after 24 hours, Its clearly not our fault for the 24 hours we didn't know about it as we don't monitor the servers (Unmanaged).

Regards

Mind telling me why the hell is my vps with ip 31.31.34.46 down ever since I bought it ? X-(

It has been 24 hours+ now since its down, tried reboot and it says online in SolusVM but ssh or anything dont connect to it

Its on Netherlands Node1 and my SolusVM name is shubhankgaur

Fix it Nao X-(

Your VPS has been cancelled now and the money refunded since you said we don't have any staff and we are a one-man show with just reselling. I wonder why would someone buy from a company with all these things. I have told someone from support to blacklist your email and we wouldn't be accepting any more orders from you now until you can prove we are a one-man show and we resell and we have no staff.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back