VPS HostHatch.com - Unmetered 1Gbit VPS from $11/month (Netherlands)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Our Windows Plans would be available from 13th-15 May 2011, Just to let you know we are 60% already booked on that Server as we were receiving orders on 50% off price for pre-order.

We are accepting Pre-orders on our Windows on 40% off prices now, If you want to pre-order, Contact us for a custom specs server or our Hatch VPS plans with Windows price. Please make a ticket.

Regards

Can I use rapidleech in there ?
& ya Is there any Windows VPS ?

Yes you can use Rapidleech, As i said, Windows will be available from 11th-13th May 2011. :)

Regards

Last edited:
Hi,
We are not providing Gameservers for now. You can buy your own VPS and run them.

Regads

I am officially announcing that we no longer have our "NO DMCA" policy.

Last edited:
Green hosting

LOL XD Look what these guy call "green" hosting :D

7a5bd2.png

Take a good look at the background!!!=) LOL

hmm, I tried the promo "Lifetime40" and it didn't work. Is it still valid? I'm interested in Hatch VPS 2

EDIT: nevermind, just read the "NO DMCA" policy above

nump@ We have 30 OFF now, Please see the other post, Also, We allow most of the content and give you allot of time to remove the illegal content if we get a DMCA.

Regards

I have a support ticket (created @ 13/06/2011 01:48) ... and i'm still waiting for the reply.

So here (on WJ) you have support but not on you own site?! ... Well, we'll see when we got reply from you guys.

Hellocopxxx,
We do not provide technical support on Wjunction, Can you please PM me your Ticket# as there was a glitch in the ticketing system and 2 tickets were not found in our system. And we have a guaranteed 24 hours reply time so if you have opened it on 13/06/2011, Please wait up to 24 hours for the reply, And we have very good reviews about our Fast ticket support so please do not come here without any proof.

Regards

Hi, would any of you be interested in sponsoring MonsterBot's servers?
Kindly let me know, thanks.

PS - I'm an old client of you guys. (will reveal myself later)

Regards,
Kundu

Do you really have Unmetered 1 GBit on these servers? I know where you're getting these from..and I highly doubt you're paying for the Dedicated 1 GBit Port on this server.

Do you really have Unmetered 1 GBit on these servers? I know where you're getting these from..and I highly doubt you're paying for the Dedicated 1 GBit Port on this server.
They are direct resellers from RapidSpeeds. Best freaking dedis on the face of the earth. Unmetered 1Gbit bandwidth.

Personally I did hit 85MB/s in the SCC TV Packs. Uploaded around 25TB already. That should give you an idea. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back