Status
Not open for further replies.
8 comments
If they have same problems as you, there is nothing to do from your side, so simply wait for answer from your hosting provider (HH) (:

I think is a downtime that's all be patient if you see that it take like up to 1 day then contact them to see what's happening

Do you have a ticket ID? Send me an email and I'll get it sorted (do not PM me as that will be a further delay as I don't get an email if I get a PM here). Have a lot of tickets in queue at the moment but downtimes one are priority of course.

Also - we do not have any servers down at the moment on our side so its an isolated issue for you.

Thanks.

You asked for a refund a few minutes ago, it will be done within 24 hours. We can't really respond to everyone in 5 minutes and I'm sure that won't make me a "ripper".

Last edited:
tradingkevin STOP , BS, iam with theme from 1 year and they have the most reliable servers and high quality and speed, and pro support, so don't talk BS, OK.

HostHatch.com = mean the most and top reliable hosts in the mean time they have great materials and stuff. OK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back