VPS HostHatch.com - 2Gbps Unmetered VPS in EvoSwitch - RAID10 - Quad Cores - $20/m (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd just like to say that I bought one of these VPS's a few days ago.
Service is great, really good response time. Abdullah had the patience to answer all my questions, and even added a version of Ubuntu that wasn't in the original package.

As for the server, it's wicked fast :D
Yesterday I uploaded a bit to Filesonic and Fileserve at the same time and reached combined speeds at a time of above 150MB/sec

Highly recommended! :)

number of core processor for $20/month plan?
and is video encoding is possible there?
if yes then the speed of encoding(in fps)?

Service is great, really good response time. Abdullah had the patience to answer all my questions, and even added a version of Ubuntu that wasn't in the original package.

Yesterday I uploaded a bit to Filesonic and Fileserve at the same time and reached combined speeds at a time of above 150MB/sec

Thank you for the review. It's really appreciated and I'm glad you are satisfied with the service. Do not hesitate to get in contact with us if you need any help and you can always personally reach me at abdullah@hosthatch.com as well. :)

number of core processor for $20/month plan?
and is video encoding is possible there?
if yes then the speed of encoding(in fps)?

There is one 3.33GHz core in the first plan. Anything is possible as long as you do not abuse the service(s). We cannot confirm any FPS as we have not tried encoding ourselves but we do have a 7 days money back guarantee.

Thanks,

what program did you use for uploading files?
thanks

H-Abdullah,
will i be able to install my private rapidleech?
and what about rutorrent? does it come installed(or auto-install script)?
thanks

Last edited:
oliz,

Yes, you'll be able to install private rapidleech. It does not come pre-installed with rutorrent but you can do this yourself or ask us to do it.

Thanks,

Just to confirm, you posted here in exactly 10 minutes after replying to the ticket. You will be answered when the tickets before you have been answered and posting on WJunction will not make it any faster, because if we reply to you before the other tickets that came before you, it will be unfair to them.

This is a message to all. :)

Thank you.

Hey,

I just wanna show my satisfaction with HH. ;-)

98wf5kvf.png

3rvgu4r6.png

I recommend HostHatch for all of you guys. Servers are really good, support is always when you're need it. :-) Long live HH!

Cheers,
David, still waiting for VDS ;-)

I also left this company due to delay on VDS but I will rejoin with them next month... I've used HH for only 4 days and I can adfirm that this service is awesome.

Hey,

I just wanna show my satisfaction with HH. ;-)

I recommend HostHatch for all of you guys. Servers are really good, support is always when you're need it. :-) Long live HH!

Cheers,
David, still waiting for VDS ;-)

Thanks for the review, David. Really appreciated. Just sent your VDS details to you. :)

We all are waiting for the VDS. ;)

Cheers! :D

Almost all of the VDS are now sent out. If any is left, just send an email to support@hosthatch.com and it will be setup asap. Thank you for supporting us! :)

I also left this company due to delay on VDS but I will rejoin with them next month... I've used HH for only 4 days and I can adfirm that this service is awesome.

Sorry to keep you waiting for long. All the VDS are sent out now. Will love to have you back as a customer again in future. :)

Impressive setup time!! Paid my bill and the server came straight online!! Very nice!!

So far I am a pretty happy customer. Let's see how the rest goes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back