HostGrill.Com - 2x Intel E5620/E3-1230,1Gbps,32Gb RAM,SSD,Rdp 500Gb Slot In 15$ (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
need 100Gb slot if u have kindly pls contact me

Thank you

Contact me via skype or live-chat

is there a problem with the server? i wasn't able to connect.

Seems fine for me can you please Send me your RDP IP address so i can check

demo pls.

Contact via live chat . and read the rules please asking demo on thread is not allowed

703375 please respond me what is going on

Your ticket was respond within 15 minutes no need to ask on sale thread .

Most items are out of stock!
When Nl-Starter would be available again?!

No iDea if a person will leave then we will add the slots

order nl stander or wating for the log in detaleis hope i can get detalies faster

Details Was Sent .

utorrent not working since yesterday please update it are downgrade to old version i m waiting for ur reply thanks

Ticket Created #469649

Edit: Deluge also not working ...........

Kindly Read The File we have on Desktop before using rdp

too bad too lazy support

i ma realy dis heart from ur services i am facing always u torrent problem really bad or you do nothing for me i just wast my money + my time of ur services guys you are warn dont wast you time + money on this useless services

or they don't care there clients

Last edited:
i ma realy dis heart from ur services i am facing always u torrent problem really bad or you do nothing for me i just wast my money + my time of ur services guys you are warn dont wast you time + money on this useless services

there is nothing wrong with your account our tech have checked it twice. And when we one of our tech ask you about problem you was said its fixed even you did't create any ticket or nothing about the problem and just asking there . this is not a support thread kindly first create a ticker regarding your problem if we don't response or not solving your problem then you may report here

Regards

u can go to support and make ticket there mate its sales thread bro hope u understand

thank you

no brother i think u r wrong i m user of this service since from start they have some issue in beginning but now they are stable and quick support they have .

If you are using RDP then you should use switch to deluge for downloading and uploading torrents. Deluge has a better backend code. uTorrent will give Disk Overload error and your speeds will drop down to few MB/sec when using large torrents. The caching system of uTorrent is very poor and always results in crappy performance when used in servers.
I would recommend you try Deluge and then see if the problem persists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back