HostGrill.Com - 2x Intel E5620/E3-1230,1Gbps,32Gb RAM,SSD,Rdp 500Gb Slot In 15$ (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.
any update ?
the drive are wipe out
no apps nothing working
its really sucks :thumbdown:

u are ryt i am also there no any working application the desktop is totaly blank now just only or two application i saw where is other grill pls come online and reply to us we are ur coustermer pls check our slot and reply me

Grillrdp.png

ALL THE APPLICATION REMOVE NOW PLS TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I CAN DO NOW PLS TELL ME WHY U NOT COME ONLINE AND SOLVE THAT ISSUE WHY MATE PLS COME ONLINE I AM WAIT FOR UR PM

thank you

Last edited:
First of all sorry for not replying to your tickets and comments.
It was weekend and i was busy with my family so i was not able to reply here.

So here are the things which was happen in past days.

1- : As you already know that our whmcs client area was hacked. Whmcs was not hacked but in whmcs there are some loops or holes from which hacker was able to enter and was able to create that page in client area and he was puted a paypal information scrapper in our whmcs when we was solving this issue we was founded that paypal scapper and we don't accept payment directly to paypal from invoice so we was safe from whmcs but the hacker was insert his own paypal information in all invoices unfortunately some of our customer was paid invoice to his account and we was told them to create dispute and they did and as some of you guys also have notice that many other WJ older RDP provider DB is leaked . Our is not may be we are still safe !

2- : We was got abuse e-mail from our DC that from our server there was hacked attempt "portscans and invalid email attempts" and on Saturday we was scan our whole server and we was founded some threats from different users files and we was delete all the threats and give warning to all those users . And after that we was restart the server and everything was fine and suddenly one user was told us that his drive is wiped out so one of our staff was checked the server and he see that all of the drives was wiped out included C only windows folders was there all other things was wiped out and in some minutes server was restarted and then whole server was crashed we was ask our DC to recover the data they said that the data recovery from our end may fails and we can't ensure that full data will get restored. Since this happen after virus scan the Reinstall is better to insure that the server clean.

3- : We have asked the DC for re-install of server unfortunately we can't recover the users data and re-install will be complete in next 6 hours.

We know that your weekend work was disturb because of us and we are really sorry. And most of you are thinking about refund . Kindly create an ticket if you need refund and refund will be provided on pro-rated basis.

The server will back online after 6-7 hours and we will setup accounts for users . We are tying our best at our end.

Once again we apologize for the inconvenience that might have been caused to you.

First of all sorry for not replying to your tickets and comments.
It was weekend and i was busy with my family so i was not able to reply here.

So here are the things which was happen in past days.

1- : As you already know that our whmcs client area was hacked. Whmcs was not hacked but in whmcs there are some loops or holes from which hacker was able to enter and was able to create that page in client area and he was puted a paypal information scrapper in our whmcs when we was solving this issue we was founded that paypal scapper and we don't accept payment directly to paypal from invoice so we was safe from whmcs but the hacker was insert his own paypal information in all invoices unfortunately some of our customer was paid invoice to his account and we was told them to create dispute and they did and as some of you guys also have notice that many other WJ older RDP provider DB is leaked . Our is not may be we are still safe !

2- : We was got abuse e-mail from our DC that from our server there was hacked attempt "portscans and invalid email attempts" and on Saturday we was scan our whole server and we was founded some threats from different users files and we was delete all the threats and give warning to all those users . And after that we was restart the server and everything was fine and suddenly one user was told us that his drive is wiped out so one of our staff was checked the server and he see that all of the drives was wiped out included C only windows folders was there all other things was wiped out and in some minutes server was restarted and then whole server was crashed we was ask our DC to recover the data they said that the data recovery from our end may fails and we can't ensure that full data will get restored. Since this happen after virus scan the Reinstall is better to insure that the server clean.

3- : We have asked the DC for re-install of server unfortunately we can't recover the users data and re-install will be complete in next 6 hours.

We know that your weekend work was disturb because of us and we are really sorry. And most of you are thinking about refund . Kindly create an ticket if you need refund and refund will be provided on pro-rated basis.

The server will back online after 6-7 hours and we will setup accounts for users . We are tying our best at our end.

Once again we apologize for the inconvenience that might have been caused to you.

thanks for the info i am with u mate :) please try to setup the server as soon as possible

Otra forma de pago...

Hi, is there some other way to pay?. I have no card. I'm from Argentina and I can only pay for a call via the "PAYMENT MARKET" "MERCADO PAGO". That place is here.

Announcement

Hello

You may have notice that i was not able to provide any kind of support in rdp site . I was buzy with my personal work and i will still buzy for next some month and i am not able to provide any kind of support so i have decided to close the rdp site for some time . i will try to open this again after some month.

The Server Will be Down on 18th. Please find anyother RDP provider and transfer your data their.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back