Shared HostGi.com - cPanel Shared Hosting, 2Gbit Port, From $2.95/m (NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iHate

HostGi has been sold
New Sales Thread:

http://www.wjunction.com/8-shared/1...e-50gb-bandwidth-$2-95-month-netherlands.html

------------------------------------------------------------

We at HostGi strive to provide you the best possible service at an affordable price.
All our shared hosting accounts are not oversold and we offer 24/7/365 support to all our clients.
Unlike other hosts we provide you quality and quantity.

HostGi Promotions:

NOV15 - 15% OFF all Packages/Addons recurring Forever!

HostGi Features:

• 24/7/365 Ticket Support
  • Fast and Stable Network
  • cPanel 11 Control Panel
  • Secure Servers
  • 99.9% Uptime
  • 7 Day Money Back Guarantee
  • 2 Gbps Network Servers
  • Softaculous included
  • Competitive Pricing
  • Instant Account Creation
  • Free Transfers
  • Unlimited MySql Databases
  • Unlimited Emails
  • Unlimited Subdomains
  • Unlimited FTP Accounts

Shared Hosting Packages:

http://hostgi.com/offshore-shared-hosting.html

Value Package:

1GB Disk Space
50GB Premium Bandwidth
1 Domain Allowed
2Gbit Port Speed
$2.95/month
ORDER

Professional Package:

2GB Disk Space
100GB Premium Bandwidth
2 Domains Allowed
2Gbit Port Speed
$4.95/month
ORDER

Business Package:

4GB Disk Space
200GB Premium Bandwidth
3 Domains Allowed
2Gbit Port Speed
$7.95/month
ORDER

Enterprise Package:

8GB Disk Space
400GB Premium Bandwidth
4 Domains Allowed
2Gbit Port Speed
$13.95/month
ORDER

Package Addons:

Dedicated IP - ($1.95 USD Monthly)
Unmetered Bandwidth - ($4.95 USD Monthly)
+1 Addon Domain - ($1.00 USD Monthly)
+5GB Disk Space - ($2.95 USD Monthly)
+10GB Disk Space - ($4.95 USD Monthly)

Backups:

HostGi is not responsible for any Data-loss,
we give you the option to create full backups whenever you wish
therefore we expect you to utilize the service.

DataCenter:

SmartDC, Rotterdam, Netherlands.

Payment Methods:

We currently accept Paypal & Alertpay.

Contact Us:

Email:
support [at] hostgi.com
abuse [at] hostgi.com
sales [at] hostgi.com

Verified Whmcs:
zg1cy.png

Reviews:

I got given a review package prerelease and they're uptime is oustanding at their support was always informative and helpful. Not only that iHate is a good guy who I've known for a while and it has been good to be under his hosting.

As a good friend of iHate, he gave me an account to review and use. He transferred one of my sites from my dedicated server to my new HostGi account and the speed was actually MUCH faster on HostGi. I later set up another site on this account.

Since I began using the service (about a month ago) I have only had about 10 minutes of down time and that was scheduled maintenance which I knew about in advance. The speed is great and iHate was super quick transferring my site for me.

I HIGHLY recommend HostGi - as well as iHate. I met him here on WJ when he helped me with my vBulletin issues and I grew to respect and adore him as a wonderful person. I've been in the background as he worked on creating HostGi and I can say that he is completely committed to providing excellent service to his customers.

Good Luck HostGi :)

Excellent Service, Some of the best ive had From a host! Support Tickets are often answered within SECONDS, excellent speeds, pricing and everything.

this hosting service comes highly Reccomended, i really cant stress that enough. It just works, and works fast, efficiently and with knowledgeable and fast acting staff.

i wish these guys the very best of luck with their business. they deserve it.

Using this host. REALLY fast and perfect uptime. affordable and reliable. :d :))

I am using shared hosting from 5 days
I will just say his server is too Awesome
And my website is very fast now
100% Recommended

Last edited by a moderator:
107 comments
I got given a review package prerelease and they're uptime is oustanding at their support was always informative and helpful. Not only that iHate is a good guy who I've known for a while and it has been good to be under his hosting.

Thanks Sp32 for your review <3 it's very much appreciated!

Also i would like to announce that HostGi will also be offering
two new promotion's to celebrate it's launch!

Last edited:
As a good friend of iHate, he gave me an account to review and use. He transferred one of my sites from my dedicated server to my new HostGi account and the speed was actually MUCH faster on HostGi. I later set up another site on this account.

Since I began using the service (about a month ago) I have only had about 10 minutes of down time and that was scheduled maintenance which I knew about in advance. The speed is great and iHate was super quick transferring my site for me.

I HIGHLY recommend HostGi - as well as iHate. I met him here on WJ when he helped me with my vBulletin issues and I grew to respect and adore him as a wonderful person. I've been in the background as he worked on creating HostGi and I can say that he is completely committed to providing excellent service to his customers.

Good Luck HostGi :)

I can vouch for this hosting. I host my DDL site there and it has been great. No downtime, and extremely fast speeds. Any issues I have had have been fixed very fast with great support :)

I would definately recommend this hosting!

Excellent Service, Some of the best ive had From a host! Support Tickets are often answered within SECONDS, excellent speeds, pricing and everything.

this hosting service comes highly Reccomended, i really cant stress that enough. It just works, and works fast, efficiently and with knowledgeable and fast acting staff.

i wish these guys the very best of luck with their business. they deserve it.

Last edited:
Hello,

Currently our main server is down, we are working on a few things.
All clients websites will stay online.

EDIT:
main website is now back online.

thanks,
Hostgi.com

Last edited:
Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response,
we had some issues with the server today, everything has been restored
and is fully working, you should not have any issues now.

(The client Server is separate from the main site.)

If you experience any issues at all please contact me or
Nathan or submit a support ticket.

Regards,
iHate

So After just getting back into the webmaster scene and in the process of opening up Several sites at once, i have my hands full.

I decided as a Cost Saver to purchase some hosting that Cost $6.00 a YEAR, i also convinced them to allow me to host 3 seperate domains there....All seemed great in theory......but It was some of the worst hosting ive ever had. After banging my head into a wall trying to accomplish BASIC tasks like setting up wordpress id had enough of their shitty CP, dissapearing services and TERRIBLE customer service and response times. I Decided to Go with Hostgi.com

Right off the bat things were instantly better. From instant activation to a VERY thourough and Explanatory Confirmation email, It gave me the feeling they were Ontop of their shit. the CP i could log into Instantly and begin working on my site and the speeds were Extremely impressive, Some of teh best ive ever seen.

Customer service seems to be top notch, Ihate even brought the main Site back ONLINE for me to Register hosting with them....thats right, the site was down for maintence and he brought it back just for me, And Response times Seem to be VERY fast on WJunction especially.

And thanks for the 50% off! fucking awesome. I love this hosting!

Really 1GB Disk Space for $2.95/month
that too low.

Who needs more than 1GB for a small site?
Most medium site Databases are not bigger than 200mb uncompressed.

And secondly we are not one of those hosts who give you
unlimited Space/Bandwidth for like $5/m on a server which
is packed with 200 clients.

If you want Quality, host with us.
If you want like 500GB Space and 100TB Bandwidth for $5 choose another host.
We work on a no-oversell structure.

Ordered from you guys already, but I got a question.
Do you guys offer dedicated IP for extra as well?

Last edited:
Ordered from you guys already, but I got a question.
Do you guys offer dedicated IP for extra as well?

Hi,

IP addresses are available for $2/m each,
we only provide IP addresses for the Business Package
and the Enterprise Package on which you can use a coupon
but no coupon can be used for the IP address itself,
if you would like one please submit a support ticket.

HostGi Special Promotions:

Only 3 Uses Left! - Get it now while you can!
MEGA50 - 50% Off recurring every month (All shared hosting packages.)

awesome instant set up XD
I will try this service since some common people I see in this thread put their name to vouch for this site.

awesome instant set up XD
I will try this service since some common people I see in this thread put their name to vouch for this site.

Glad you've joined us! :)

If there is anything you need,
please PM me or Nathan and we would
be more than happy to help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back