HosterBin.com - Earn up to $2 per 1,000 views by Sharing Images - Adult & Non-Adult

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Make money using HosterBin Image Hosting

You are wondering.. What makes this host different from the rest? Well very simple.
1. We are based out of the United States.
2. We have actual servers, instead of a Web Hosting or VPS (Try uploading for your self!).
3. We use SSD storage drives.
4. We are using premium bandwidth (1Gbps Port).
5. We can send Paypal payments to almost every country. Also Web Money has been added along with Alert Pay! Enjoy!
6. We keep our promise to provide you with the best load speeds and support

Our Tiers are based on 1000 views:

Tier A (2 USD) : United States, United Kingdom, Canada.

Tier B (.50 USD) : Italy, New Zeland, Netherlands, Ireland, Denmark, Austria, Spain, Belgium, Finland, Switzerland, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Norway, Portugal, Greece, Sweden, Australia,.

Tier C (.10 USD) : Russia, Japan, Cyprus, Estonia, Latvia, Slovakia, Hungary, Israel, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic.

Tier D (0.05 USD) : All Others
Our Rules

• Unique IP's are counted once every 24 hours.
  • Our minimum payout amount is $5.00! Every Friday!
  • We pay weekly!
  • Your images are stored safely and backed up!
  • We support PayPal as a primary payment method for now. More to come soon.
  • Do not try to cheat the system, if caught you will be banned and loss all profits made.
  • We reserve the right to change Tier pricing and country's without prior notice.

Feel free to ask any question here or emailing us at support@hosterbin.com

Last edited:
56 comments
We are currently working on this matter. We are waiting to get verified.

---------- Post added at 07:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:39 PM ----------

Please make it to 5000x5000 px with 5 mb file size. Thanks.

Max single image upload size is 10MB and ZIP is 20MB. 5000x5000 px is done. Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks

Please activate my account.

User ID: antthenait

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can you send PayPal to Indian member ?

Because there are many image host admins those who are from India and it's impossible to send money from one Indian PayPal account to another Indian PayPal account.

Only Non-Indian PayPal account holder can send money to all over the world include India.

If you have PayPal account outside of India then you should able to send money to India through PayPal. So, Indian admins' are using Bank Transfer to send money to Indian members.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please activate my account.

User ID: antthenait

Can you send PayPal to Indian member ?

Because there are many image host admins those who are from India and it's impossible to send money from one Indian PayPal account to another Indian PayPal account.

Only Non-Indian PayPal account holder can send money to all over the world include India.

If you have PayPal account outside of India then you should able to send money to India through PayPal. So, Indian admins' are using Bank Transfer to send money to Indian members.

This is a very good question. Thank you for asking. Our account is Verified. We are based out of the United States. For some odd horrible reason, if we were not able to send money via PayPal. I assure you we will be adding multiple methods for those users who don't have, can't use or want an alternative method of payment.

Also please feel free to suggest preferred back up method of payments. As users post here, via email or ticket system. We will get verified with those companies. We are here to accommodate you.

I hope this answers your question. Also your account was approved.

---------- Post added at 08:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:16 PM ----------

I see hits are not counted!!

Please bare with me while i look into this. Thank you

---------- Post added at 08:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 PM ----------

We currently have a bug that we need to address with counting views on images. We will be disabling uploading of images for the next few hours. Until we clear this up. We are not in the business of cheating people. So i am sure you will understand.

No, PayPal is the best payment method for Indian members.

You just need to send as normal payment or service on PayPal.

Thanks.

Not a problem. We can do that then. Also please keep in mind all uploading capabilities are back online. Satanic i have given you a little extra credit for the trouble. Please let me know if anything else comes up.

Remote Upload is not working.

Warning: substr() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /home/hoster/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 1073

Warning: substr() expects parameter 1 to be string, resource given in /home/hoster/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 1073
Image or URL not validSorry your file was not uploaded

So, I need to upload manually from my computer hard disk through normal upload method.

Please fix remote upload problem.

Thanks.

One remote Url at a time?
Mass URL Upload
ctive.

joined as rayurmella pls activate my affiliate
i am also an indian user hope u can able to pay me in paypal

Yes we will pay you with PayPal. Remember for some odd reasin if it does not work. Have a backup method other than PayPal.

Remote Upload
[/COLOR]

We are working on this issue. Will be solved shortly. Thanks you. Also all accounts have been verified.

Please increase ajax upload slot to 150 from 30.

Getting this error : Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2251 bytes) in /home/hoster/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 127

Last edited:
Please increase ajax upload slot to 150 from 30.

Getting this error : Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 2251 bytes) in /home/hoster/public_html/inc/functions.php on line 127

Working on it.

Please give an update after fix remote upload problem.

Thanks.

I will personally PM you.

May be you will consider a server in Germany or Netherlands.

We currently have only servers in the US as soon as we grow a bit we will expand to those countries.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back