Hostedges.com - regular&encode rdp,2xcpu,ssd,1gbs,2gbs,10gbs,$4/m (fr,ca,uk,de,us,nl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have been with them since more then year, the service and support was decent.

Still the support is decent, but the service is getting really poor.

i don't think i will continue using them if the quality continues like this.

few days ago the rdp was down for 2 days, then temp rdp given, today the cpu is 100% for the whole and no browser responding.

so i just couldn't use the service at all for the past days

not impressed.

hi
i have problem with internet from my area and could not give you guys supporting for 24 hours. since the internet is back i believe already resolved everyone's tickets. Also one of the servers was abused by a user and has been suspended. Again iam sorry for what was happening. Anything for supporting please submit a ticket and will be resolved quickly.
Regards,
Hostedges.com

hi
i have problem with internet from my area and could not give you guys supporting for 24 hours. since the internet is back i believe already resolved everyone's tickets. Also one of the servers was abused by a user and has been suspended. Again iam sorry for what was happening. Anything for supporting please submit a ticket and will be resolved quickly.
Regards,
Hostedges.com

The support is decent and that's the main reason why i am staying with hosteges.

thanks for solving the problem,

hope in the future there won't be constant downtime.

thanks.

Netherland Small RDP - Netherland RDP25 : not work password ???:cursing:
IP:5.Ticket #335288

Ticket #245552

Last edited:
*Pre-Installed applications:
.Google Chrome
.Firefox
.Filezilla FTP Client
.Filezilla FTP Server
.Internet Download Manager
.MiPony
.uTorrent
.Deluge
.Media Player Classic
.Thumbnail Me
.Winrar
.Power ISO
.Free Zoom Uploader
.Other Applications Need To Contact

No IDM
I ask for them to install it now its been 12hours and I'm still waiting to install even the application that I asked. ! BAD SUPPORT I REGRET GOING TO THIS SERVICE PROVIDER.

I have over in my credit balance, please pay my dues from this balance and restore my rdp access, this is really not fair, i have been suspended even though i have always paid on time, and please reply to my tickets don't ignore them :(

Edit.

Done! My RDP is now Up and Running :)

Last edited:
I ask for them to install it now its been 12hours and I'm still waiting to install even the application that I asked. ! BAD SUPPORT I REGRET GOING TO THIS SERVICE PROVIDER.
hi
we checked and see that we already installed you some applications and we are still working on your other requested applications. please be patient.
yes i also regretting getting back to them
previously they are good but now lot of problems even its not working
hi
hostedges is much better than before. our servers are more stable and reliable and there are absolutely no downtime. we have many customers and please be patient your tickets will be resolved within hours.
I have over $80 in my credit balance, please pay my dues from this balance and restore my rdp access, this is really not fair, i have been suspended even though i have always paid on time, and please reply to my tickets don't ignore them
hi
we are checking your credit balance and will apply to your invoices. your rdp is not being disable.
regards,
hostedges.com

ya lots better in ticket reply time previously it takes hours now it takes days
i created ticket yesterday users are using full RAM and my google chrome is crashing like a hell

Ticket #541054

US Small RDP - US RDP25

two day and no repaly ?????

i need the rdp

[h=2]View Ticket #186321[/h]
[h=2]View Ticket #143264[/h]

Last edited:
two day and no repaly ?????

i need the rdp
hi
I can see that your RDP has been suspended for abusing the server and your ticket was putting on hold.
ya lots better in ticket reply time previously it takes hours now it takes days
i created ticket yesterday users are using full RAM and my google chrome is crashing like a hell
hi
please be patient. some tickets might be required more time to be resolved and i believe everything was back to normal.
regards,
hostedges.com

Last edited:
mastercrap has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
and please check ticket ASAP
[h=2]View Ticket #504981[/h]Regards

RDP has been down for more then a day

Still down ! Where is hostedges admin?

View Ticket #994266

View Ticket #672695

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back