Hostedges.com - regular&encode rdp,2xcpu,ssd,1gbs,2gbs,10gbs,$4/m (fr,ca,uk,de,us,nl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck?? This guy is pretty amateur and do nothing in the backend. He is just thr to grab money and then vanish. Cant even login to the rda. bam

your site is showing viruses
hi
We had scanned the site and clearly verify the site is free of viruses.
Support is pretty ordinary...Internet download manager is missing for last 2 days and i havent downloaded a bit.
hi
we restricted the use of idm from some rdp and please submit a ticket for this.
site down...
Also my US RDP resetted today and all my data are gone. Why?
hi
recently we brought down the site to check for viruses. also we are apologized for some USA rdp users from losing your data because the server been brought down for hardware upgrading. occasionally problems happened to hdd causing data lost. again we are so sorry and wont let this happen again in the future.
regards,
hostedges.com

I almost daily have issues with this RDP, submitted tickets but no good response ..
hi
please be patient. your ticket will be resolved within hours.
regards,
hostedges.com

Please check PM, someone restarted the server it work fine for 20mins then again same issue can't do anything ..

Update:- Server has been fixed for just 8-10 hours, and then again Same issues started like always,

RUCXl.jpg

Well, it took me 15mins to take that Screenshot on RDP it was working slow as hell!

Last edited:
Well, it took me 15mins to take that Screenshot on RDP it was working slow as hell!
hi
you can test it out server's network is 1gb/s. i repeat we will not respond for the use of any applications. especially utorrent and deluge's ul/dl speed. also just want to remind if you have any problems with technical support please submit a ticket before you come here.
regards,
hostedges.com

Last edited:
hi
you can test it out server's network is 1gb/s. i repeat we will not respond for the use of any applications. especially utorrent and deluge's ul/dl speed. also just want to remind if you have any problems with technical support please submit a ticket before you come here.
regards,
hostedges.com

I didn't received reply from support thats why i came here, When i get dload speed in Kb/s it means full server is lagging took me 10mins to open Firefox, i was complaining from 7-8 days and support guy was always saying there is no issue with server then after a week they realize that server was infected great!

Now i am facing again same issue and you are telling me this, i ask you many time to transfer me on anyother server but you ignored me.

I didn't received reply from support thats why i came here, When i get dload speed in Kb/s it means full server is lagging took me 10mins to open Firefox, i was complaining from 7-8 days and support guy was always saying there is no issue with server then after a week they realize that server was infected great!

Now i am facing again same issue and you are telling me this, i ask you many time to transfer me on anyother server but you ignored me.
hi
support wont reply because you keep complaining about utorrent's speed as we already told you that we wont support for the use of utorrent and i dont think so it took 10 min to open firefox from the server. we always watch out the server's performance. also i justed enter your rdp and checked firefox. it took a second to load it up.
regards,
hostedges.com

Last edited:

hi
support wont reply because you keep complaining about utorrent's speed as we already told you that we wont support for the use of utorrent and i dont think so it took 10 min to open firefox from the server. we always watch out the server's performance. also i justed enter your rdp and checked firefox. it took a second to load it up.
regards,
hostedges.com

You mean i am joking ?? i am using this hosting for 11 months i never had such problem on your previous server, after you transferred me on this i am having troubles! Why don't you just shift me on other server ??

SUBMITTING A NEW TICKET IS NOT WORKING. PLEASE FIX!!!

--------------------------------------------
[h=1]Not Found[/h]The requested URL /clients/ticketspam.php was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back