Hostedges.com - regular&encode rdp,2xcpu,ssd,1gbs,2gbs,10gbs,$4/m (fr,ca,uk,de,us,nl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here again, writing a review about my fave RDP Provider Hostedges. It's been a while now and this seems like family to me. I'm entirely satisfied with the server performance - uploading/downloading - RAR/Unrar. The only thing which makes Hostedges best for me is the support provided by Jacky! Dude is almost always available on Skype and ticketing system is also very cool (only late responses when the admin is sleeping) rest is resolved quickly!

Don't go on my words, Have a demo, ask your queries to the admin and I'm sure you'll love Hostedges just like me.

please check #640637 ticket id no internet access on the my rdp
Can you please check
Seems DNS is failed. The problem lasts for hours. Please fix it ASAP!!
Same here, Hope the admin will fix things quickly as usual!
we had contacted database center. the servers' dns has been fixed and everything is back to normal. we repsonded to all the tickets. we are apologized for the inconvenience.
regards,
hostedges.com

Last edited:
I've google the problem and it seems like a DNS problem.As you've the admin rights and knowledge. You can also try to do something at your end like in DNS Manager, clear DNS and stuff.

MMM ^o) i only have 9.60 gb of 50 gb ,I buy ^o) please see and fix it!
hi
c: is not your hdd. please read welcome message. you can find your own 50gb hdd from your desktop.
My personal folder it's inside of C disk , and the C disk it's full ^o) why? please fix it guys :(
hi
please do not save anything to c: drive. you must save your files to your own hdd from your desktop and i will clean up the c: drive either.
regards,
hostedges.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back